Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I've got a 6.5 I want to sell... **SOLD**

Discussion in '1982-Present GM Diesel' started by thatK30guy, Jul 28, 2004.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I\'ve got a 6.5 I want to sell... **SOLD**

UPDATE: 6.5 engine sold to David (AgDiesler). The 465/205 stuff can be yours for $500. PM me for details if interested. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

I know its not the F/S forum, but I figured since the diesel freaks would respond better if I posted here.

Anyways, I've got a '93 6.5 non-turbo diesel with approx. 80K on it sitting in an '83 K30 which was swapped into the truck in place of a SBC. The motor is said to run and run good as I'm told since the guy I bought the truck from swapped the 6.5 into the K30 and gave up on the project. The motor does have a brand new starter, alternator, injector pump, flywheel, clutch and pressure plate. It is complete with the A/C condensor still hooked up. Serpentine belt, etc.

I did not buy the truck for the 6.5 but rather the axles instead. I have absolutely no use for this motor and want it gone. If anybody is looking for one, here it is but I don't know what to ask for it. I would also consider leaving the 465/205 mated to the 6.5 intact also if someone were to be interested. The 205 has a fixed rear output since its in a crew cab truck. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Anybody interested? Either the motor alone or the whole shebang of the 6.5, 465, and 205 for what offers???????? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. AgDieseler

AgDieseler Certified Scrap Producer Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Re: I\'ve got a 6.5 I want to sell...

You've got mail. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. azblazor

azblazor 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Re: I\'ve got a 6.5 I want to sell...

I'll take it if agdiesel doesn't. PM me your price.
    Thanks
    Mark

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Re: I\'ve got a 6.5 I want to sell... **SOLD**

TTT with a new heads up. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. AgDieseler

AgDieseler Certified Scrap Producer Premium Member GMOTM Winner

6. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Re: I\'ve got a 6.5 I want to sell... **SOLD**

Roflmao I thought I was the only person to ever put an engine in the back of a burban. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif When I bought my burban from Austin, I also bought a 454 and TH400, and mom didnt want to put it in her burb, so I got to haul it through downtown san antonio and austin. Even with a 2500 burb, I had quite a bit of ass-sag from that setup. /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif