Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I've heard of people making typos with my name but...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I just got my contract for my warranty in the mail.... I've heard of people screwing up my name... Maybe putting down Karl instead of Carl, or maybe their finger slipped and they wrote carh.........

But my contract was addressed to 6arl Aldrich........... :blush: :blush: :crazy:

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

my Peterson's subscription comes to "Alan Mandicsa" where the SA came from I have no clue. Whats funnier is telemarketers trying to say my last name. They don't want to say "Man-Dick"(how its pronounced) cause they think it will be offensive if they are wrong. Haven't heard that in a while, been on the do not call list for a long time.

3. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Since the g is right next to the h on the keyboard, I routinely get stuff addressed to me as "Dough". I think they hit both keys at the same time. At least I get reminded to stay on a diet though............:doah:

4. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

I've been getting "Moore" verses "MORE" for 50 years. I told my wife to get used to it. She used to get her last named mispronounced. Now it's misspelled. How hard is it to spell "MORE" ???? :screwy:

5. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

People seem to have the worst time with names. I don't have misspelling issues but anything that comes from a computer etc I am cristope to it. Guess with all the infinite technology we posses we cannot get the name deal do get past a 10 letter allowance... Just one more place would give room for the r at the end of it.. :dunno: