Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

J Cuervo Black

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sarasotausmc, Sep 14, 2006.

1. sarasotausmc

sarasotausmc 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Anyone tried it? I'm on leave, and figured I would, not doing shots though. If it hurts tomorrow, I'll posts results. :o :doah: :doah: :doah:

DSC00282.JPG

2. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Depends...shots...ugh...w/coke...PDG. It doesn't taste anything like regular tequila.

3. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Well, I quit drinking about 10 years ago. Last couple of weeks, I've been having trouble getting to sleep. I picked up a fifth of George Dickel , the finest sippin' whiskey there is, and been doing a double shot straight, only way to enjoy that smooth flavor, each evening after dinner. Smooth..........:wink1:

4. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

mmmmm...whiskey!.....

I'm being tempted!..I usually drink Southern Comfort when I drink "hard stuff"..but its getting old..time to try something new next time I get the dough to visit the "packy"...I'm like a kid in a candy store when it comes to buying booze--my eyes are like saucers,looking at all the bottles of liquid joy..:laugh:

I've tried brandy before too,Hiram Walker Coffee Brandy is pretty tasty,and doesn't give me a hangover..I do pretty well with Southern Comfort too,unless I get carried away(no pun intended) and drink a whole pint!..it goes down so smooth..then the next thing you know,its empty!:eek1: ..and THEN I'll be hurtin when the sun comes up!..:doah: ..

Beer is a good chaser,but its like soda pop compared to the hard stuff!..takes 3-4 beers to get a good buzz!..by then I'm bloated,and have to pee every 5 minutes..:rolleyes: and I spent enough to buy a bottle of the "good stuff!"..

I have had trouble sleeping the past 15 years!..but only the past few have I resorted to drinking to help me get to sleep sometimes..I've found one shot is just a tease..it takes at least 3 or 4 for me to zonk out for a few hours..but if I had a 9-5 job,I probably wouldn't be able to do it...but being stuck here with my elderly mother,and having to help her 24/7, is causing my consumption to go WAY up!..blood pressure too!..too bad my wallet is empty,or I'd be in my shop having a few shots right now!..:D

5. sarasotausmc

sarasotausmc 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

This "JC Black" is certainly sippin' stuff. Only one shot's worth down from when I posted. Not bad tasting, just not the taste I was looking for.

Oh, well, here's a bottle of something to share when the friends come over.