Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

JACKASS!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by UseYourBlinker, Aug 1, 2002.

1. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

2. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Pretty harsh punishment for that...if he gets sent up he'll probably whish he STILL had his azz cheeks pierced together. /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

could you imagin???????
    inmate: what are you in for?
    steve-o: i stappled my scrotum to my inner thigh /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif
    lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

OUCH damn what the hell..i saw him do that ass peircing to, damn whats wrong with that boy!!?? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

Bryan

5. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

HOLY $#@! dude are they serious. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif Meanwhile on the streets of New Orleans young ladies bare their breasts for........beads. C'mon now, lets be real here. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

6. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> All you need is for one person to deem it obscene and the trouble happens ! What's not bad for one is terrible for another ..... It's too bad...but true. </font color>

7. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

"Stapling his scrotum to his inner thigh?!" /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Man, I don't know which is worse, that or super gluing someone's dick into someone elses ass. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

8. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

What a dumba$$. He SHOULD be locked up for being so stupid!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

9. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

That is the idiot who went snorkling in the sewer treatment plant. He does allot of idiotic things that I dont find funny. I really cant stand that guy. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif But to each thier own. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

10. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I find it entertaining.. I guess I need some serious help /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

11. White Knight

White Knight 1/2 ton status

The worst part isn't the fact that Steve-o does things idiotic stunts, but is that some people find them entertaining, or worse amusing. People like that were the kids in class who ate glue and crayons so they could get attention..in other words Steve-o still hasn't grown up. One day he pull off a stunt that will land him in a coffin and then there will be a opening for some other idiot to take his place...hmmmm wonder if slick willy is up to it /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

12. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

if it does get himin a coffin everybody will say thats his fault and his problem.even me.I think he is pretty crazy and funny as hell but i was the one eating the glue too!

13. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I guess my beef is, there is so many people out in the world who are sick and have health problems who do everything they can to be well and try to have a decent life. Now this idiot who is totally healty (except for in the head) goes and snorkles in a sewer treatment plant. Or the other one where he did a head dive into one of those ditch things in the side of the road that has water in it and picks up all of the garbage and dirt. Then he gets out and walks around projectile vomiting, and this is funny? He just makes me mad /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

And your right White Knight about kids doing it too. Its not the crayons and glue that scares me. Its the other stupid crap that I described above that kids see and try to do.

14. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

This idiot is definitely a future Darwin Award candidate!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif