Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Jamboree 2003 pics

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by BADRED73-N-AZ, Oct 21, 2003.

1. BADRED73-N-AZ

BADRED73-N-AZ Registered Member

here the link http://community.webshots.com/user/dennee25 Had a good time wish some more of you could have made it but I kwow how things go. I regester and ran a mixed group mostly jeeps. ran axle ally on fri day they put me second in line behind the trip leader so the lighter rigs would have me to winch from. truck performed great put the new warn 12000 to work there is several real steep water falls.7 rigs made the trail in 5 hours. next day ran uper Ajakx 17 rigs several that shouldn't have been there one toyota ended up on his side but other than that wasn't too bad but took like 7 hours on a run that should only have been maybe 3 or 4. but i represented the full size k5ers well. no breaks and was usually the one pulling people off of stuff.

2. FWP

FWP CRS

Excellent D. Glad you made it out there, and nothing broke /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Upper Ajax is my favorite out there. Wish I coulda been there, but Moab/ Farmington wore me out

3. AZK5

AZK5 1/2 ton status

Great pictures and nice truck! Wish I could've been out there.