Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Janet Jackson

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Nov 10, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

She makes me a bit on the nervous side.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Did anyone hear what she did at the Super Bowl this year??? damn that was gross!!!!

2. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

I think her wardrobe malfunction looked a lot nicer than tara reids....<shudder> misshappen areola-that kinda grossed me out /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Did you just come out of a cocoon? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    She makes me a bit on the nervous side.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Did anyone hear what she did at the Super Bowl this year??? damn that was gross!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
    .... wow maybe I'd expect this from steve...

had a lot of people call the tattoo shop asking to have their areola pierced like Janet Jackson's /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    .... wow maybe I'd expect this from steve...

had a lot of people call the tattoo shop asking to have their areola pierced like Janet Jackson's /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you referring to me, or a different Steve.
    What did she do, and why would I say what cappy say? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

meant you man, see you have no idea /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif. During her performance last year Justin Timberlake, "accidentally" ripped her top off revealing one boob. On said boob was a nipple shield and piercing. Seemed like she wanted people to see ibut since her nipple was "covered" it would be fine, they played it off as a big mistake.

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status