Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

January 1st, 2003......Spending it in the MAN SPACE!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Greg72, Jan 1, 2003.

1. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Since I'm a lame party'er and was asleep by 9PM, I don't have a hangover to worry about today. Guess I'll go out and do some stuff in the Man Space....

Frank Raines is coming up, and I've already started welding up a bunch on unused holes in the bed to keep the mud and water out, and I still need to finish my rollcage....and a bunch of other small annoying details.

Anyone who's bored, or hungover and needs some company today is welcome to gimme a call! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

If I was awake at a decient (sp) hour yesterday I would have come by. BUT I didn't I VEGED all DAY LONG! Luckly I didn't /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif yak. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

I was up by 7 since I didn't drink (just finished with the flue 2 days ago) and went to bed at 12:30 so I hit the Pick N pulls Half price day and got some nice buys, spent a total of $250 for an engine, tranny, Tcase axles shafts, a couple of pairs of spicer hubs and a pair of warns, a couple os bucket seats from a newer blazer, a rear folding bench seat, a starter a 2wd steering box, and some miscelaneous body and engine and tranny mounts in great condition, as well as some brakets for fabrication purposes.
    Not bad for a days work /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

DANG!
    sounds like you scored!

What engine, tranny, t-case?

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

FIRE FIRE FIRE....
    Nice sig pic bro! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Yeah, i started up my camaro yesterday and some smoke was burning off the headers... my dad yells "fire fire fire!"
    I jump out with the fire extinguisher all ready...
    My dad's like "yep yer getting fast at that!" /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    My sis is like "Oh don't say that he's a little sensitive about fire now." /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

hahahah ROTFLMAO ahahahhahahahaa
    Good job Pops!
    I carry two extigushers now after reading about your fire I'm thinking 4, one for each corner of my rig! That way no matter what side of me you are on I can get to you quickly!!!hehehehee /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. TopOff

TopOff 1/2 ton status

Dang, with your family.... who needs enemies???

Too funny though! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

HAHAHAHAHAHA /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Funny although it was kinda mean /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Pops is just helpin' out eh??? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

Well to me they are what I needed so it's not the big score.
    6.2 GM, sm465/205 combo complete with adapters, shifters, flywheel, clutch, clutch brakets, mounts and all.
    Also a GM 2wd box and a big block starter that looks like a very newly rebuilt unit for $7, less than a core charge /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    Also got me some axle shafts to cary as spares, and some flat top knuckles that I already got homes for.
    I didn't believe how many spicer hubs there were, I got most of them and they didn't even count them when they were listing my parts so they came free /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I wish I had a crew with me there were some nice scores if someone had the time.
    My friend got a couple of T18's he is a Jeep guys and these are gold for them.
    We also found for him 2 reverse cut D44's too bad for me they are fords so driver side Pumpkins
    Well T was a good day, I am sore all over from carrying all the stuff.

11. TopOff

TopOff 1/2 ton status

AAAAHHHHHhhhh.... CALL ME CALL ME CALL ME!

I need to go to the yard... I need to make a list.

DAMN, I need some flat top knuckles too! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

12. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

There is more flat tops if you want them.
    They charged me $7 for the knucle but it was half price day, so expect to pay 15 for it next time, plus tax off course.
    Call me when you want to go.
    I am always up for a trip to PNP

13. 76k5Blazer

76k5Blazer 1/2 ton status

I need to goto pnp too need a motor well atleast one that doesnt burn 3 quarts ever 100 miles /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif