Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Jasper 700R4, spacer and lock up kit

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Mudzer, Sep 9, 2004.

1. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Jasper 700r4 with roughly 8,000 miles - I bought this to install in my S-TON and now I think I will keep my TH350 to keep things simple. This will fit a 208 or NP205 with spacer below and a TH350/NP205 adaptor and coupler. Includes converter and dipstick tube. <font color="blue"> $250 plus shipping </font>

TH350/700R4 spacer - this spacer is to adapt a TH350 in place of a 700R4 or it can be used to install a long-shaft 700R4 in front of a NP205 with correct adaptor and coupler. <font color="blue"> $75 plus shipping </font>

700R4 Lock up kit from TCI - this allows the omission of the computer and installs easily. New in box. <font color="blue"> $60 plus shipping </font> Sells for $79 at Summit Racing.

B&amp;M Star Shifter - this dual ratchet/non-ratchet shifter is used and does not include the console - <font color="blue"> $50 plus shipping </font>

All parts located at 65202 and I can estimate shipping if you PM me with your address. Tranny will require FedEX Freight shipment. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Silverado_K5

Silverado_K5 1/2 ton status

I know someone that might want the spacer. I'll get back to you tomorrow evening and let you know.

Thanks,
    Doug

3. burntorange

burntorange Newbie

I am interestd in the tranny, maybe some of the other parts. Can you give me a little more background on it?

Are you the original owner?
    What was it in to get the 8K miles?
    What year &amp; version 700R4/4L60 is it?
    Do you have the Jasper stock #
    Stock torque converter stall speed?

I'm in Oklahoma City so freight shouldn't be too bad.

4. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

I'll get the stock number. I purchased this transmission from a friend. He bought the tranny rebuilt and installed it for about 8 months in his 4x4 Suburban. He is a manual guy and ended up pulling this auto in favor of a manual (which I traded to him for this tranny). I was going to install this in my S-TON but I'm still up in the air. I'll get the Jasper # and post it up this weekend.

Guys - I would like to sell the tranny before committing to selling the other parts. This will be the deciding factor as to whether I use this in the S-TON or not.

5. burntorange

burntorange Newbie

Got that Jasper stock # yet?

I'm still interested... Thanks