Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Jeckbrown and 55Willy

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mountainexplorer, Apr 9, 2006.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I'm in Oregon City right now and have no way to get a hold of you. Somehow, I managed to lose your contact info or never had it to begin with.

Anyways, I had a big change in my schedule. Instead of Wednesday at noon, it's now Monday at noon that I have to be at Seatac to pick up my aunt, uncle and mom's friend. I guess they had to get out of the Philippines cause they were in fear that another murder attempt was in the works to stop them leave Wednesday... so they got to the airport and somehow got a the flight moved up to now and they are on their way.

This means I need to try and finish any deals tonight if even possible. I am supposed to pick up a T-case from Jeremy and wheels from Jason and drop off a pair of springs. I hope the springs are usable... I looked today and found a cracked leaf I didn't see before. :crazy:

So, I need to go now to McMinnville and visit my aunt on my dad's side who's in an elderly care facility while I'm this close, and then head up to Seattle tonight after that.

So if either of you see this, or if anyone can get word to Jeremy or Jason to call me at (509)953-8391 asap, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys. And sorry for the rush. If its inconvenient for you, don't go out of your way for me. I just wanted to try to take care of the deals I promised I would while I'm here. Unfortunately, my time in the area is cut way short now.

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

allan, pm'ing you

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

t case and I are both in Corvallis, I'll be albany all day tomorrow and then back in Corvallis after 5. not sure what time you have to work with.

4. mountainexplorer

I got rushed and tried to cram 1 days worth of plans into Sunday night. So after posting this I went straight to McMinnville, visited my aunt until almost 9pm, and then drove north and got to Tacoma at about 1:45 am Monday morning, slept, woke up, dropped off parts with Dillon, picked up family at SeaTac and was back to Spokane by 8pm last night.

If I was on schedule, I'd have just arrived in the Seattle area today and wouldn't have picked them up from the airport until tomorrow afternoon. But since it changed, I pretty much had to leave in a big hurry. I had a friend wanting the 465 too, but not enough time to meet up with you and get them both. :crazy:

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

did I miss a cell phone call or did you not have time to swing by my pad on your way through Vancouver? :confused:

j

6. mountainexplorer

At the time I left the computer Sunday evening, I didn't have any numbers or addresses, and couldn't remember where you lived. I think it was about 10 or 11pm when I drove back up north on I-5 through Vancouver towards Tacoma Sunday night.

I thought about stopping, calling Kenny and seeing if he had your number at all, and then I also thought about the crack I found in the one spring and you probably wouldn't want that pair, and I didn't really have room for the 4 dually rims and tires either without another ratchet strap... so my instinct was telling me "keep going and figure it out another time", which I didn't want to do, but it seemed like fate was pushing me in that direction. Pretty much, my whole Monday evening/Tuesday morning that I thought I had open to get in contact with you was erased from my options and I had to be at Seatac by noon Monday and brought them straight home so I was back in Spokane about the time I thought I'd still be in Oregon.

My fault for not taking care of it sooner, not bringing all my contact info (I have no clue why I didn't have your number with me), and well, I should have planned to have my plans screwed up (always happens anyways).\

My excuse is, well, I have none.

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

lol, no problem amigo. Its all good... I'm sure we can work it out another time. Its not like I don't have 30 tires laying around already, whats another 4? :grin: :thumb:

j