Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

JEEEEEZIS!!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by jimmyjack, Aug 25, 2000.

1. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Since when do machines get PMS? And why has my blazer had it for the last 3 months? Since May I've replaced a tranny, t case, rear end, front brakes, an intake manifold gasket, installed new springs and shocks, newer bucket seats, a turn signal cam, and a whooooooole bunch of other stuff. This morning I got up early to go deer hunting (archery) and I stopped at a convenience store for a soda. Came out and the key wouldnt turn in the ignition. Spent an hour playing with that, went to an Ace hardware, got a duplicate made, it didnt work. Called a buddy and went home, got the other key, no luck. Needless to say, I had to replace the ignition lock. And I didn't get to go hunting today. Maybe my blazer's a vegitarian, at least it didn't leave me stranded in the middle of nowhere. Yet.

creepin' and crawlin'

Jim