Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

"JEEP" 4x4 EVO 2, MOAB IS HERE!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Djroffroad, Mar 31, 2002.

1. Djroffroad

Djroffroad 1/2 ton status

\"JEEP\" 4x4 EVO 2, MOAB IS HERE!!!

Jeep had a special edition 4x4 EVO 2 game made to promote their new Rubicon Wrangler.

You can win a real Rubicon Wrangler by playing the game. Only available in a demo version till the Jeep is given away. The Moab trail was released for it today. The red rock cliffs of Moab inspire this challenge. All the best features from the actual site. Climb the Fallen Rock and the Lion's Back. Suspenseful? It's your own personal CliffHanger.
    you can downalod the game, and Moab Trail, or order a free CD here

http://www.jeep.com/adventure/home.jsp
    If you have a cd of the game, here's the unlock code to open the Moab Trail: COLA NUMB OK

This is the "most realistic" 4x4 game I have seen yet with optional lockers, low range, winches, and other accesories, having to actually crawl through the rocks, the gas pedal is not your friend here. Just remember not to expect a "simulator". The game designers where actually brought out to the trails for this game, but they are still just game designers.

2. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

Re: \"JEEP\" 4x4 EVO 2, MOAB IS HERE!!!

if you like this, also check out "1nsane 4x4" I dont know where to get it from, my buddy dl'd it for me. Insane 4x4 has even more realistic physics than 4x4 evo, IMHO

3. Djroffroad

I'll look for it. "JEEP" 4x4 EVO 2 is a special addition to but totally different game than 4x4 EVO 2 with recreations of the Rubicon, Moab and other places. With (and I use this loosely) technical driving.

4. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

where do we punch in the code

5. Djroffroad

You want to go to camp. Where you select the vehicles. There in the menu you will find "ENTER CODES"

6. 74k5inVA

74k5inVA 1/2 ton status

This is by far one of the worst games ever. even though it may be more lifelike but the controls suck, there is no way to control the throttle or steering what with only the arrow keys to work with. it could be alot better with better controls

7. Djroffroad

hmmm, better controls.....
    Do you have a steering wheel? I think yo would be much happier. I do not have one, but I still find it more realistic than the "Baja" style 4x4 games that seem to be more of a full throttle race than 4 wheelin.

8. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

While on this subject, have any of you played Screamer 4x4? I downloaded a demo of this game a year ago and was hoping they would put it on the market. I have never seen this game available. It has some cool features.

9. 74k5inVA

74k5inVA 1/2 ton status

maybe, i just know that using the keyboard results in really jerky steering. and it is hard to use the throttle too. i might try it with a ps2 type controller, that might work better