Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Jeep Commercial

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jimmyjack, Mar 7, 2003.

1. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Heard a great commercial for the new jeeps last night. I laffed so hard I almost crashed my wifes car. It starts off as a documentry about the dung beetle and how it spends its life pushing "poop" around. Then it asks how the beetle would act pushing "poop" around in a snow storm. From there it talks about the new jeeps and how they handle... blah blah blah... then it asks if you'd rather be a dungbeetle pushing your peice of crap out of a snow pile or driving a "new" jeep. I know it's a jeep but still funny as hell.

2. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Is it me or does this ad make no sense!? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

i think its funny that they are playin that commercial in texas and arizona, how much snow do yall see a yr?

4. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Actually we have snow about once a year in Tucson Az. Doesn't stick tho! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Is it just me , couse I don't see any difference in a piece of crap and a heep.

6. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Is it just me , couse I don't see any difference in a piece of crap and a heep.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd watch out for the Libertys. There was one thrashing around pretty good at a competition I went to last weekend.
    Talked to one guy who has seen them out on the trail and he said they were pretty decent

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It was just the brand loyality crap comment. I'm all for wheeling about anything aslong as it's fun. My heep comment is mostly aimed at those poser that buy a new jeep off the lot, don't do any mods what so ever, and talk sh!t to people who do wheel, that have put thier time and hard earned money in thier rigs. I had some jackass in a new pavement princess heep trying too tell me how his 03 heep will out wheel my 76 K5. That no matter what I do to the K5, it wont be able to compare to his heep couse it's a 03 and I drive a old truck.

8. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

Oh I hate that!

Mine jeep is better!

Why?

.....it's new?

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Yeap, that's what I'm talking about.