Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

jeep looses dual HA HA

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Jun 25, 2006.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

a few weeks a go i went to my brothers mud pit. my friend tim came along and we had fun. well we started drinking beer and tim said he would drive JR home for me.tim doesn't drink. sweet i said,so after a few thousand passes its time to leave. as we are heading down the road( its a 2 way) there is a place for people to pass big rigs turning left.so this cherokee goes to pass us on the right,tim gives JR more gas and so does the jeep.so tim gasses more and so does the jeep:laugh: we are going about 20 over the limmit and the jeep is by the passenger door and i look at him and "you will lose". at that point hr is outta real estate and does a funky manuver and we loose him.the next day i'm walking by JR and see this!:haha: :haha:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2007
  2. FOR MUD

FOR MUD 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Cool I would like to see a pict of the jeep!!!

3. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i was waiting to hear from the cops.i did the same thing 14 years ago. i was coming home from the grocery store and a guy cut me off.all my stuff hit the floor.:angry1: so i caught up to dick neck and ran him off the road.i had green paint on my rear tire and the police came and looked at it. good thing they were my friends.HE HE anyway the SGT called me and had had me come in to talk. i told him what happened and said i ran him off the road on purpose.he said i should take care of it and i said "sure give me his address".:D he didn't and i never heard about it again.:laugh: