Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Jeep owner LMAO

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Muddytazz, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

2. chevyin

chevyin 1/2 ton status

I wish I could laugh at him, I really do.... but that scene looks waaaaay too much like the scene I/we went through last weekend with the K5 we bought from you. If anything, ours was worse.... the tow truck driver's rig was a huge Ford with rockwells, 40's and like a 20" lift.... and he was nervous about getting himself stuck while pulling us out of the surf.

Still cleaning up the mess, it aint pretty. :rolleyes:

3. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

That guy is a moron. I've walked out to where he's stuck on foot, but I would NEVER try to drive out there. It's a sandbar in the middle of an inlet that's only exposed at dead low tide. Not quite a good parking spot if you ask me...

4. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

I nominate him for the off road darwin award.....

5. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

That is prety bad. My friend's dad owns a towing company that specializes in offroad recovery and they get stuff like that prety frequently. They charge a ****load for those kinds of recovery A) because its really hard on the equipment B) they usually have to take a tractor to pull the vehicle out C) people that are dumb enough to do something like that will pay that much and D) insurance usually picks up the bill anyway. According to them, the rule of thumb for totaling a vehicle is saltwater up to the floor or freshwater up to the dash. Insurance is gonna hate him for that...