Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Jeep Prerunner

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by 55Willy, Aug 17, 2001.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I have the chance to get a free cherokee. I'm thinking small block chevy, TH350. about a 6" lift and fiber glass prerunner fenders. it would only be 2 wheel drive( true pre' fashion) Does any one have pics of some prerunners, I'm needing some ideas on wither this would be a good thing to follow through with.?????? TIA

<font color=red>It's not what you drive, but what drives you</font color=red>( Or is it what you work on,lol)
    <font color=orange> 1955 willy's on a 1977 blazer chassis </font color=orange>

2. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

Try these sites:
    www.race-dezert.com
    pugsley.alloffroad.com

3. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

Hey Jeremy,

Try this link and check out their forum. It's a Cherokee racing series, but they have lots of info on building up a Cherokee as well as links to 'glass fenders etc. I think a Prerun Cherokee would be awesome!!
    www.jmartin.net/parker/goose.htm

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Thanx for the info guys, too bad I had a change of plans, I have to finish what I have first...[​IMG] Oh well maybe someday.......

<font color=red>Life is like a mud hole:</font color=red><font color=blue>
    When the S#!T gets deep, you have to keep moving and friends can always pull you out</font color=blue>
    55 Willy's