Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Jeff Gordan...........DIVORCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Donna, Mar 16, 2002.

1. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Just finished watching the news and it was anounced that Brooke Gordon has filed for a divorce saying that her marriage to Jeff Gordon has many irreconciable differences. She wants possession of their 9 million dollar home, 2 cars, her own plane, alimony and and use of their 2 boats. Is she greedy or what. Makes one wonder if all the jokes of him being gay are real??? LOL! ! !

2. rockink5

rockink5 1/2 ton status

She probably got tired of listening to him whine about sucking all the time. I think that guy is a cry baby anyway

3. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Shes asking for wwwaaaayyyy more than shell get. And I agree with the crybaby thing. He gets on my dang nerves!!

4. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

This is now called 'soak time'..............she's gonna drain him better than she ever did in the sack............../forums/images/icons/blush.gif

'Cheaper to keep her' - Confucius

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Yeah well no (*&&^%^$ feces!!!! Hallejuah and Amen!!!! (Sorry, been up since 5 am and got three adult beverages in me and back up at 5 am tomorrow). Where's my copy of the song, "Jeff Gordon's Gay" at?

6. Den

Den 1/2 ton status

I "heard" that Brooke was still on the Winston payroll.... she was a "Winston Girl" when they were dating... did ya ever...EVER see her passionatly kiss him??? If I won a mill my wife wold throw me down on the hood right on TV..and not care...LOL

7. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> Who cares ! Both of them have way too much money anyway ! I could care less !

8. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

She's stupid... have you heard her speak? Can barely string two sentances together. He probably got sick of her calling him at 3am because she couldn't remember how to get home and she was across the street.... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

9. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> She was a Winston Girl who saw money and went for it ......... now it's time to get paid !

10. ChevyCaGal

Lets hope she hires people smarter then she is... I'm telling ya the girl makes rocks look smart! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

11. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> Hopefully she won't and she'll get taken just like she was trying to do !

12. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

I hope she gets it all- 9million house is not even 1/2 of what he is worth.--- 2cars- how many do they have? 10? alimony- she put her winston girl stuff on the back burner so she could be a "jeffy girl".... I say take him to the cleaner- she put up with his whiney [censored] for this long- she ought to at least get paid for it.!!!...anyone know of any place its listed what he's "worth"....?

Brandy

13. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

If memory serves.....about 2 or 3 years ago, there was an article in the paper at Richmond about Jeffy and Rusty Wallace being found out in a "situation".....I went to the Richmond race that year and met up with some folks I know in that area....they were telling me about it...anyways, I remember not being surprised about Jeffy since he whines like an 8 year old girl.....I was dissappointed about Rusty being involved, tho.......I'm pretty sure Geoffrey Bodine is a Booty Boy also.......I hope Brooke takes him to the cleaners not so much because I'm on her money grubbin' side, but because I don't care for the California Flash.....I hope she "outs" his sorry, whiney a$$......I just wish he drove a dang F-Rod.....

14. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Rusty and Jeffy????????? No say it aint so........ No wonder he has been driving slower lately. His butt must hurt.
    Got any more jucy gossip?

15. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Her new name will be Brooke Cha-Ching... Thanks for the $$$

16. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Here's my .02 on Gordan and this matter.
    First is he a good driver? Hell yes. Is he a sniveling little Beotch? Yes. Does he portray himself to be a good little Christin? Yes. Then why is he getting devorced? I'm married to a Christin and I know how they feel about marrige. Or maybe he's not!
    Gordan claims he's from Vallejo California. I have been there several hundred times since he has come on the racing scene and no where in that town will you find anything saying he's from there. Now you would think that a town that is the home of a Winston cup champion would be displaying it and trying to cash in on it. Anyone from the Bay Area knows that Vallejo is a tough little town. I went to high school about 20 miles north of there and I would need more than ten fingers to count the number of times I got in to fights there. If he grew up there I find it hard to belive and how he made it out with his pretty little self intact is incredible.
    Does Brooke deserve the money? Well if He did'nt do the things that a husband should then yes. Now if it's cause she's tired of useing the strap-on on ol Jeffy then thats her problem.

17. ChevyCaGal

Even Christians get divorced.... true if you are one who believes fully in what you are then you shouldn't be... but because he's human it happens. There's probably way more to the story then we will ever know. For sure the media will feed us a line of bull and we'll buy it... and he is from Vallejo. I used to go watch him race around Sacramento before he was famous... dude could drive whatever they put him in back then. He'd win constantly and was a great driver... nobody said a word he was gay then. All those rumors started when he hit Nascar and other drivers who had been around forever lost to a young guy. I guess it pissed them off he was better then them at such a young age? He does whine too much... but they all do. Anyhow like I said I have seen his wife on a few shows and after race interviews.... she's stupid! Even saw her at Sears Point giving a radio interview by the pits. My gosh if she had waved her big head anymore laughing and flirting with everyone it would have broke off... I personally think it's probably an issue with too much money and too much fame and the stress and pressures that came with it. Like I said I doubt we will ever truely know.....

18. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Just posted an updated article on this that came off of the NASCAR.com site.

19. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I remember when the media made such a big deal outta Jeffy having a Prayer Time with his crew before the race, and posting a Bible verse on his dash......I always have a Race Radio at the track...anyways....at Talledega in 99 he came out for practice, and cussed like a sailor for Bodine (who was half a track away on the back straight).....to "stay the F outta my way"....." he doesn't deserve to F'ing watch a race much less be in one"......"he better get his sorry F'ing ass off the track while I'm on it".......Now, a very few of the other drivers will say Damn or Hell or Shyt every now and then.......('cept Jimmy Spencer cusses like a Navy Chief....funny as hell tho).....Gordon is a good driver, but ya ever notice how Mediocre he got right after Ray Evernham left the team.....I am a Huge Evernham (Dodge Team) fan.......I also believe Jeffy is originally from Indiana, and his Dad moved to Cali in part to afford Jeffy more opportunity for racing exposure...(quarter midgets I believe).......when Jeffy hit the big time, he totally dissed his family (mostly Dad) and said that he owed them Nothing because he had done it all on his own......