Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Jegs..

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Confedneck, Aug 22, 2003.

1. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

jegs is KICKASS!!! i ordered my headers and mufflers wednesday night, overnight so i could have them this weekend, which doesnt matter now..but i got them today at like 3pm they showed up, they said by 7pm, only gripe i have is that some of the paint is scratched off the headers and the paint has runs, but thats hedmans fault i guess..hey jegs, GOOD JOB!!!ill order from them again definately, jim at extension 641 was very helpful.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

Sweet im going to order my X-pipe or a H pipe for the Blue truck from there prob tomarrow and also cut outs so i can run open headers..... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Usely if you're making a order of sevreal parts, they'll give you a discount. They saved me $200.00 on a $3,200.00 order a few years back. Pretty cool of them to do that. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Jeg's is so cool like that. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yes they do.I bought a set of Merlin BBC Bill jenkins pro stock heads for my truck. Called them and they had them in stock.On sale too for 1400.00 a set