Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Jerkuliner

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by chevyfumes, Jun 2, 2000.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Hey guy's just put herculiner on my bed railsI have a 74 full topper and dudes got to tell you it is bad a$$,, If you hit your head on it you would bleed profusely... I was nevous at first then I realized I wanted the industrial look any way dudes it's baaaaaaaad I got the quart size only cost 30.00 bucks plenty left over for the rocker panels and DROPTOPS rocker panels too P.S. I am the cheapest bastard ever!!!

2. CBLAZER81

CBLAZER81 1/2 ton status

Hey,you're NOT the cheapest ever.I haven't even spent the $$$ for the Herculiner yet.hehehe--I"M CHEAPER THAN YOU ARE..NA NA NA NA NA....

<font color=red>Wanna'keep wheelin? Get involved!
    Check the "Land Use" section of this board.</font color=red>

3. BlazerBoy

BlazerBoy 1/2 ton status

How Thick did it go on?? Would you do the whole inside floor of the truck??? Can you take some pictures?? Thanks

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Hey there blazerboy yeah it went on pretty thick I'm not going to do the floors though just wanted to clean up the bed rails they were pretty bad because I always have the top off.