Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Jesse Jackson - what a great guy! Racism to blame!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by divorced, Sep 3, 2005.

1. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

News articles linked below.

Jesse Jackson is doing his part to help with the Katrina relief effort - by creating hate and discontent as usual. This guy is just insane. Maybe he knows the rapper?

So, Bush was slow to react because he is a racist? No, Jesse, you are the racist.

Maybe because Bush Sr. and Clinton are former presidents? I'm sure if there would be a black former President that he/she would be included also.

I too would be afraid if a bunch of hostile people with guns were going to shoot at me if try to help them.

Then maybe they shouldn't behave so violently.

Why is everyone who is trying to help being blamed?

Bush has already said the efforts are unacceptable. Can someone explain to me how Jesse is doing anything positive to help?

:rolleyes: :confused:
    http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/jesse-jackson-launches-attack-on-bush/2005/09/03/1125302772060.html
    http://www.suntimes.com/output/hurricane/03hurr_jackson.html
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/09/02/AR2005090201499.html

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well, I have been in his presence and have had the pleasure to listen to him speak live.................................

He sucks.

The end.

3. bobalob

bobalob 1/2 ton status

i think he is attempting to positively enhance his bank account, soak up some publicity, and perpetuate racism because that is his, Al Sharpton, David Duke, ect. :shame: bread and butter.

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Hell, that speech that I got to attend (luckily I was on the clock at the time :D ), he (rumor had it) that the union that brought him in paid him a cool $25K to speechify for about 30 minutes.

5. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

They'd have to pay me about 4x that to listen to him...... :mad:

6. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I hate too say it, but it's black people like Jesse Jackson blaimimg white people for everything that keeps the racist thing going on. I see more black racists then white racists anymore. It's okay for a black stand up comic too make racist jokes on BTV, use racist words like "cracker", "honkey", "whity", ...ect, but don't let a white person say "******". Oh hell no, that's a capital crime, a unforgivable sin, even though black people call each other "******" everyday.

8. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Stupid people are just that, leave him be. Negative publicity is still publicity.

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Lets just face it Jesse Jackson has been trying for years to fill the shoes of Martin Luther King Jr. and the shoe just does not fit, never has never will.
    MLK would have never stooped to the level of that scumbag and is probably ashamed of what was left to carry on His work.

10. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

Someone should take that guy out behind the barn and bitch slap him a few times. :ignore:

Stupid is as stupid does.

11. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

I think all of the high profile coloreds who are hollering should have been the first ones to go down there. Go and lead their people, assist the needy, and hand out MRE's or something.

If the white devils can't be trusted to do the right thing, they should show us how it's done.

At least P - diddy and Jay Z put their money where there mouth was.

If I was black, and these clowns claimed to be my leader and my voice, I'd ask for a refund. They wonder why their people are helpless. It's the mentality they foster that's responsible for much of the death and animosity down there.

Tom

12. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

I am a concerened with local news coverage on this crisis, there are food, clothing, basic neccesity drives going on here now constantly, and there have been absolutly no coverage on blacks doing the same thing, the coverage is concerened with only whites? I know that everyone is helping out.

13. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

14. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

I don't understand why this has to be about race. Yea, the majority of the people stranded are black, and yea, the government dropped the ball on the rescue effort, but let's worry about saving lives rather than worry about whether or not Hurricane Katrina was a white supremacist hurricane.

15. sandawgk5

sandawgk5 3/4 ton status

I think you should point out that the LOCAL government dropped the ball. Hind sight is 20/20 but there are so many mistakes made by the governement of NOLA and the state of LA that could have helped with the relief effort. I am not saying the federal government could not have reacted faster, but every state wants the federal government to stay out of their business and as soon as something happens the state is crying because the Feds did nothing to help them out.

Ira

16. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

can you spot the differance?

loot1.jpg

17. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Yes, I spotted the difference. If the same news orginization was responsible for both articles I would agree with the point being made. But, is it possible that maybe the two different reporters chose to use different words not based on race? What if you switch the pictures? Would the AP call it "finding" instead of "looting" if it were whites? I doubt it. Until I see an axample of the same reporter calling blacks "looters" and whites "finders", I don't believe any racism is present.

18. NJBLZ

NJBLZ 1/2 ton status

looting or finding, hmmm

damn, I can't seem to think of another word to describe raping.

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

If it's food they're taking, I can't fault them one bit, but if it's designer clothing and stuff like TV's, well, I see a big differance then. I think race has nothing too do with it. I think it's a sad thing when anyone takes advantage of a desaster like this for personal gain no matter what the color of thier skin is.