Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Jessica Lunsford, no longer missing

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gjk5, Mar 18, 2005.

1. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Don't know if anyone else has been following this but she's not missing any more; this dirtbag confessed to raping and killing her:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HOMOSASSA, Fla. - Citrus County Sheriff Jeff Dawsy says John Couey has confessed to abducting and killing 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford.

Jessica disappeared on Feb. 23. Couey, who was arrested Thursday in Georgia, initially was named a "person of interest."

Couey sometimes stayed with his half-sister in a home across the street from the Lunsford's. Jessica's father said he had never met him.

Dawsy said Couey submitted to a polygraph after about 13 hours of interviews with his investigators. "You don't need to tell me the results, I already know what they are," Couey reportedly said.

Dawsy said that Couey then admitted to abducting Jessica and subsequently taking her life.

The sheriff said Jessica Lunsford's body had not been found, but Couey gave them a general area to search.

Couey has waived extradition in Georgia, agreeing to return to Florida.

Jessica, a third grader, was last seen when she went to bed Feb. 23 in the home where she lived with her father and grandparents. She was discovered missing the next morning, with an unlocked door and a missing stuffed animal serving as evidence of her disappearance.

Couey has an extensive criminal record that includes arrests for burglary, carrying a concealed weapon and indecent exposure. In 1991, he was arrested in Kissimmee on a charge of fondling a child under age 16. Records don't show how the case was resolved.

During a house burglary in 1978, Couey was accused of grabbing a girl in her bedroom, placing his hand over her mouth and kissing her, Dawsy said. Couey was sentenced to 10 years in prison but was paroled in 1980.

Sorry piece of sh*t. I looked up all the sex offenders in my neighborhood ( not too bad, two in the whole beat area) after seeing this and I'm thinking about sending out a little letter.

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

That sheet hits home when a guy has both 7 year old and 4 year old little angels sleeping upstairs. Hopefully the lads in the Big House take care of the perverted psycho focker!!!!!:mad:

3. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Why? I just don't get why someone would want to harm a child. The man should be castrated with a white hot knife then subjected to my idea of ultimate tortue. Start with the extremities and cut off a quarter inch of the body with the same knife so the wound is cauterized everyday until there is nothing but a torso then let him starve to death.

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

My wife just told me this. This stuff gets to her pretty bad.

I don't know what I'd do if I were that little girls dad. I remember hearing him on the news and seeing how miserable he was. This has got to be killing him.

5. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Well, I just keep thinking "OZ" and "American History X" type wishes on him, makes me feel a little bit better.

While we were watching that story the wife asks me if I ever thought I would feel this strong before we had our daughter, and I told her that I always thought I would feel that way about MY daughter, I just didn't think I'd be so upset over someone else's daughter.

Anyway, happy cornholin' to that sorry bastard.

6. Can Can

Walk into court and blow his brains out, like the mom in Texas did a few years back.

IIRC, she wasn't even charged........

God Bless Texas!!!!:bow:

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I don't think i heard about that... Wasn't there a movie like that, though? "Voice of a mockingbird" or something like that?
    Samuel L. Jackson. His daughter was abducted by two guys, and he hid in a closet at the court house until thier trial, and came out and blew them both away on their way into the court.

8. Can Can

I'm sure the story I'm talking about was along these lines:

Texan Scout leader gets caught red-handed abusing boy.

During trial, mother of boy walks into courtroom and pops Scout leader in the back of the melon with a pistol. Lays down gun and says "Justice is done".(This last part may have been embelished over the years.)

Atorney General refuses to press charges because they feel Mom was in the right.

Only in a perfect world, Ratch. Of course, In a TRULY perfect world, the friggin' abuse wouldn't have happened in the first place.......

9. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

"A Time To Kill" I believe.

10. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

That's right. "A Time To Kill", it was a John Grisham novel. Great scene when he busts out with the old M16 and blows those kiddie raping crackers away.

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I've been following the story, (Fox News) it's very sad. I really feel for the father, you could see how upset he was on each interview. My heart go's out to the family.

12. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

If some sick focker ever touched My Daughter I would lose it. There would no chance of making it to court after I split the fockers head open with My trusty old .06 Then the law could do with Me as they wished. I really feel for the Parents, its not right what they have to go though.

13. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

If it was one of my girls (I have a 7 yo & a 2 yo) I would take him out in court. Not with the hidden gun, which would almost never get in thse days... but with a zip tie to the neck, cinched down nearly to his spine. As the gaurds tried pulling me off.. they would only help to tighten it up. I'd like to see someone get it off fast enough to save him... I don't think it would happen.

What a POS ... I hope he gets raped every day in prison, by the filthiest person to ever be behind bars. :mad:

14. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

You know, usually I really think into justification for killing, but this is clear cut, he's an animal, and should be put down quickly

15. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Id like to hook him up to a tourture device for a few days that pulls him arms and legs apart SLOOWLY , while watching him die. Dont mess with the kids. I wouldnt care *as* much if it was an adult, but someones little girl? That dudes going to be someones bich for the rest of his life(witch isnt long enough) in prison , but even thats not enough. Someone like that deserves the greatest pain imaginable for the end of eternity. The bad part is you can only kill him once. I dont know how people get that far twisted and rotten. Thats someones little girl. :angry1: If i keep looking at that ill be working on my 2nd banning :angry1:

16. k5gypsy

k5gypsy Registered Member

We just live a few miles north of Homosassa. It's been an emotionally trying time around here. Small town gossip, you know the deal. We know the father a little, he comes in the club occasionally. Really nice fellow. My heart really goes out to him. I've got a boy who's 12. Don't know what I'd do if something like this happened to him. You can't lock the kids up to save them from the world. Fishing off the dock, biking, exploring the woods, etc etc, these are normal kid things... got to get these whackos off the streets... don't know what else to say...

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

18. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

That is great. Never thought about that, I think it would work. You are a genius.

19. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

You know, a one of those steel zip ties with a pair of vice grips on the end with it already looped would be the a great assasination weapon

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

You guys have alot too learn about torcher. After you catch him, strip him butt nayked, 4 stake him face down in a barn, pour the piss from a female pitbull in heat over his ass. Let the male pitbulls have at him !!!!! Now ofcorse you'll want too video tape it so you can spread it all over the internet. So finally dump him out on the steps of the PD with a note telling them who he is and what he did. You may want too include a copy of the video tape for the cop's viewing pleasure.