Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Jet Powered Gokart ......

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by behemoth, Nov 17, 2002.

1. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

For those of you who don't remember, Acme was the company Wiley Coyote always ordered from:

http://www.aardvark.co.nz/pjet/gokart.htm

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

2. BorregoK5

BorregoK5 1/2 ton status

I was just thinking about the effects of a mini jet engine on a kart yesterday. I see I'm not the only one but not much bang for the buck. I'm building a little kart for my 4 year old right now. I left lots of room for the both of them to grow.

[​IMG]

3. RedBrute

RedBrute 1/2 ton status

That guy is NOT right...that thing looks like a jet powered suppository /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

jet powered suppository ! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifThat was too much!
    Bill

5. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

That just brings a bad visual to mind...you'd want to get the thrust JUST right on something like that or it would come out your mouth.

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Don't know if any of you knew of Doug Domokos, The Wheelie King. Well he was a friend of mine before he was killed in an Ultra Light Flying Accident and he had two jet engines he was playing around with. These were small turbine engines that ran off jet A fuel. They were originally used to start up the much larger engines on a passenger jet.

He was getting ready to mount one on a 3 wheeled ATC. Would have been the perfect engine for a cart... We used to play with it in his garage after too many beers. It also made one hell of a leaf blower!

I think the guy with this cart is looking to become a Darwin Award winner... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

That aint nothing!

Now here is something useful
    http://www.asciimation.co.nz/beer/
    A jet power beer cooler. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Re: That aint nothing!

Some people really have too much time on their hands! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif