Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Jimmie Johnson Cant Drive

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by daleearnhardt01, Oct 2, 2005.

1. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Ive decided after seeing today's events unfold at Talladega that the driver of the Lowes car cant drive worth a damn at superspeedways. He caused the wreck earlier this year that took out a bunch of people and now he takes out all the good guys on freakin lap 18. All this wrecking going on lately is getting out of hand.....

2. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

How dare you insult cashcars new golden boy. Lets see, illegal last week, along with his teamate, and they finish 1&2, and no penalties, yet this week kevin harvick goes to the back of the pack, his crew chief is ejected from the track and possibly for the rest of the year for being illegal. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But yeh, Johnson cant drive, runs into the back of the car in front of him, then blames Jr for pushing him into the 38, but jr wasnt even close, till after the 38 was sideways. Takes out jr, mikey, sadler, martin and others, I hope someone beats his ass after the race

3. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Well I think Ryan Newman should be kicked out of the race as well now at lap 68 or so. You don't bump draft in a corner.

Oh and Jimmie Johnson is out now.

4. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Did you see 48's interview? Theres not point in saying that we cant form an opinion on what happened when the cameras dont lie....Dale Jr. wasnt even close when he hit the M&M's car...

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

All I know is if I was Scott Riggs and saw that reply, I'd be looking forward to some time on the beach.......................

6. 6.2puller

6.2puller 1/2 ton status

If I were Mikey or Scott Riggs I would be given the wifey some extra lovins tonight, thankfull to be fully functioning and all. Specially with a wife like Bonney :D