Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Jimmy specific parts: Where can I get them??

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 70jimmy, Sep 17, 2004.

1. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    I'm putting the Jimmy back together and a few of the parts arent quite the same as a Blazer.

So far I need the gaskets that go between the body and the front and rear side marker lights. LMC has them for a blazer but they are divided into 3 sections. I figured I could order them and alter to work.

Curious if anyone knows of any sources for new stuff specifically for the jimmy. Thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

i know what you mean my jimmy's p/o wanted a chevy so he traded the front sheet metal so now i need to find a donor to rob the core support foward.i also need the custom badges that go on the door i have 1 but can't find anyone who sells them.i think these are org. but have not seen them on any other jimmy /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. mountainibis

mountainibis Registered Member

You might want to try GMC Paul's . They have just about all you need for your ride.

4. sponsoredbydad

sponsoredbydad Dune Slaying Sand Junkie Premium Member GMOTM Winner

There are some places down here in so.cal #1 golden state parts---#2 truck shop @ truckandcarshop.com ---#3 classic industries.com ---all 3 cater to chevy/gmc----classic ind has stuff for 1947-2003 the other 2 are 60-72 /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gifmy 69