Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

JL 12 w 6

Discussion in 'Audio' started by 55Willy, Aug 23, 2001.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I have one JL audio 12 w 6 new in the box it hasn't even been taken out of the plastic, I bought 3 for my cherokee but only installed 2. My friends here all saw they want it but never follow through with the money. I think they are $299, so make me an offer I can't refuse.

<font color=red>It's not what you drive, but what drives you</font color=red>( Or is it what you work on,lol)
    <font color=orange> 1955 willy's on a 1977 blazer chassis </font color=orange>

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

No takers? I could build a box for the Willy's and put it in there, one should be fine just something for noice.

<font color=red>It's not what you drive, but what drives you</font color=red>( Or is it what you work on,lol)
    <font color=orange> 1955 willy's on a 1977 blazer chassis </font color=orange>

3. im_2gr82h8

im_2gr82h8 Registered Member

Put it on e-bay. You should have no problem selling it. There discontinued, and being replaced by the pricey w7, so they're selling like crazy. We can't even get them in the store anymore, and everyone wants them.

4. How much do you think you'll need for it? I just bought some 6" JL Audio TR600-CXs to put behind the front seats of my 89 Blazer. I want to stay with the JL Audio speakers for the front speakers and a sub. Let me know and we can work something out.

Thanks,
    Doug

4 wheelin's not a job, it's an adventure!

5. twenty_below0

twenty_below0 1/2 ton status

Just to let you know,on the classifieds forum on SOUNDDOMAIN they sell those for 125.00 to 155.00 all day long..... NEW....and E-bay you may get 220.00 for it if your a real lucky person, usually better to sell locally where you can get close to what you paid for it, just my .02 Mike

6. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

This one is new and still in the box never even opened. I went to the stereo shop I got them from and they are listed there right now at $249.99. I'd rather put a JL10W3 or something in the Willy's instead for cost.

<font color=red>Life is like a mud hole:</font color=red><font color=blue>
    When the S#!T gets deep, you have to keep moving and friends can always pull you out</font color=blue>
    55 Willy's