Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Job help please?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by justhorsinaround, Mar 22, 2005.

1. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

I have this over in Crawlin Az but....

Anybody need any help at the places you own or work at? I'm up for a job but the interviewing process is incredibly slow. The local theatrical union is even slower right now and we need money yesterday if you get my drift. Rent is comin up here right quick and we don't have near enough to make it. Hopefully, either the upcomin interview will pan out or the union work will pick up but between then and now I need to do somethin.

I can do just about anything with my hands and tools (no dirty minds needed here [​IMG] ) or at least be shown and get the gist very quickly.

I seem to be really good at building things. I've been an electrician, a carpenter, a foreman building a gas station, installed DirecTv and Cox Cable, I can weld, etc. etc. You name it I probably have had at least a passing acquaintance with it.

So in essence, for now just a temporary over hire type job is what I'm lookin for.

If you can maybe help us out that would be grand. I don't ask for help easily so this is really hard for me.

Post up here or drop me a PM.

Thanks in advance,

Allan

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I would if I could , but have nothing open in our chain .

I will ask some of the regulars if they need any help with remodels , easy repair calls , side work etc .

No promises but I'm gonna check .

3. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

I know we're hiring where I'm at, They always need electricians and sign installers but they go for the long term employment gig so I don't know if the temp work thing would pan out. It's there if you want to give it a try though I don't know what starting pay is and what you want to earn and such..

4. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

5. justhorsinaround

Well, now anything that pays 500 or more a week would be great. We have to cover day care which is right at 350 a week because we have twins. Any lines or thoughts would be great.

Thanks.

6. bottomfeeder

bottomfeeder 1/2 ton status

How long are talking about when you say temp? I need drivers for our delivery vehicles.

7. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Been there, living that. How old are they?

8. justhorsinaround

They'll be four come the end of June. They're the best blessing and the biggest trial I've ever had.:thumb: They're the reason that I desperately need a decent paying job. Daycare is the big killer.

9. teamhickman

teamhickman 1/2 ton status

I've got a second shift position open but it only pays $10 Hr. It is a direct hire position, no temp status. Second shift may help offset the day care cost. If your interested, give me a call at work tomorrow for details. 480-763-5344
    If there's anyone else interested, please let me know.

Andrew

10. globaljames

globaljames Registered Member

Allen Are you a stage hand ? give me a call 480 970 1495 www.selectech.net James