Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Job

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Muddytazz, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Well I start a new job today /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif We'll see how long this one lasts /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    We'll see how long this one lasts

[/ QUOTE ]

What's the record to beat? I saw we all start a pool. The proceeds go to 'Tazz when it's all over /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    What's the record to beat? I saw we all start a pool. The proceeds go to 'Tazz when it's all over /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    The last job I had was 3 weeks, the one before that was 12 yrs. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

6. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

congrats, man! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif glad to hear it. did you get your electical gremlins fixed on your burb?

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Nope, still have the electrical gremlins. Thought it was the neutral safety switch...shannon told me how to by-pass that, still won't start /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

what about the ignition switch? i had one go out on a rig once. like 20 bucks i think. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

9. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

That was my next choice, only problem is by the time I get home from work, all the auto parts stores around here are closed. So I have to send my wife to get one /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif in other words I have to write down on a piece of paper EXACTLY what I want so all she has to do it hand the paper to the auto parts guy /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

sending your wife to the parts store is like her send you off to get the right tampons. LOL! some stuff you just have to do yourself.

11. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Congrats.........hope it lasts a good long time! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

13. grundy99

grundy99 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So I have to send my wife to get one /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif in other words I have to write down on a piece of paper EXACTLY what I want so all she has to do it hand the paper to the auto parts guy /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Whenever i have to do that i go to Parts America and look it up my self then print it and give to my girlfriend. That way it has the part number at the top and sometimes a picture too. Good luck with the new job /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

14. mrbill

mrbill 1/2 ton status

DON'T DO IT MAN!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif How are we going to get all this free help and advice.

..... Hey good luck, hope it last longer than three weeks .........