Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

John Lee Malvo get's life.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gotmud?, Dec 23, 2003.

1. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

John Lee Malvo get\'s life.

I think they should have exterminated his stupid ass /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. GM Man

GM Man 1/2 ton status

Re: John Lee Malvo get\'s life.

Hey he should have been executed!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Ya so now the tax payers have to support his ass the rest of his life. Hopfully they bend him over the sink and Roto rooter his Bung hole every night /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I agree, especialy since the FBI Lady was shot int the Home Depot parking lot where we shop and the guy in Manassas was about a half mile from our other yard.

Ive actually read that its cheaper for the tax payers for someone to get life without parole with all the apeals the asshats have to get before they die. They need to stream line the death penalty 1 automatic apeal and then dead within 5 yrs.

On a side note every time we goto that Depot the 6 yr old says "take cover and walk quicly into the store" he's already got a warped sense of humor /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    They need to stream line the death penalty 1 automatic apeal and then dead within 5 yrs.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Why give them 5 yrs, give them there 1 automatic appeal, then if they lose that appeal, light out the next day /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

we can learn from china on this one... if guilty, takem out back bound/gagged/blindfolded, get em on their knees and give em one $0.10 9mm bullet to the back of the head. Our version could have one automatic appeal prior to the actual execution, thats the only difference I see as necessary.

this malvo character is a world class scum ball. definitely deserves the death penalty and I dont care how "brainwashed" he was. Hes like a nazi concentration camp killer... dont matter what the gall-durn orders told em to do, they are guilty of heinously evil crimes and deserve the ultimate punishment. Same with malvo.

the life w/o perole sentence doesnt surprise me. But its crap that the "mastermind" of the op gets death... but the actual guy pulling the trigger and killing people gets life? what the hell. At any rate, perhaps alabama or lousiana will try malvo for murders commited in those states... maybe if they have the death penelty there for 17 yr olds it'll all work out in the end. btw, is there any question that if these guys had done their rampage in texas that they'd already be dead/buried?

j

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Yeap, I agree they should have given him death, but he still has charges pending, so it may happen anyways. In all honesty, I think life in prison without any chance of parole is worse then death.

8. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I think life in prison without any chance of parole is worse then death.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about the prison's in your state but the one's here sure are'nt from what I hear, I have a friend who's In and out of the state penn as often has I change sock's and from what he say's it aint nothing like what you see on TV or would think it's like.

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I think life in prison without any chance of parole is worse then death.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about the prison's in your state but the one's here sure are'nt from what I hear, I have a friend who's In and out of the state penn as often has I change sock's and from what he say's it aint nothing like what you see on TV or would think it's like.

[/ QUOTE ] I think the security ratings have alot to do with it. I've done time, and every lifer I talked too has said they would reather be put to death then spend thier's in prison without any hope of parole.

10. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

Last time he was in, his cell mate was cop killer so I'm pretty sure it was one of the higher security cell block's.

11. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Lets not forget He did the same crimes in a couple other states so His dumbass ain't in the clear just yet.

12. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

which serial killer was it? killed little kids, put their organs in his cabin? anyway, i believe he was beaten to death be fellow inmates within 6 months, for being such a sick bastard, would be surprised if it happened to malvo.

13. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

i have also heard that they harvest the organs from executed prisoners in china. that seems like a good idea too.

14. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

Us Chinese Got it right!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

10 cent bullet? Thats too much money. THink about it, 1 billion people, thats a lot of money! Hanging is a lot cheaper. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Every so often we'll take sticks and beat ya for your crimes too. Even clinton couldnt stop that. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Rope costs more than a bullet but at least you can reuse it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. jekbrown

[ QUOTE ]
    I've done time, and every lifer I talked too has said they would reather be put to death then spend thier's in prison without any hope of parole.

[/ QUOTE ]

then why do guys on death row file 94597859847598475987249875349725987598345976595476985 appeals, in effect making their death sentence a life sentence?

j

17. jekbrown

[ QUOTE ]
    a lot less bling... which is ALWAYS a good thing ---> Jekbrown

[/ QUOTE ]

lol big pappa, did notice that in ur sig until now. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

18. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

We have a jackass in town here that shot a hotel clerk in the head and killed her for 100.00. It been over twenty years ago this happened and he is still alive. When you get Sentenced to Death it should be carried out the same day. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

19. BowtieRed

i can't say i agree with that. there have been cases where people were saved by appeals and later DNA testing etc. you need to have atleast one appeal, but needs to be FAST.

20. BowtieRed

i can't say i agree with that. there have been cases where people were saved by appeals and later DNA testing etc. you need to have atleast one appeal, but needs to be FAST.