Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

joining?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by southmtrycnty4x4, Jun 7, 2002.

1. southmtrycnty4x4

southmtrycnty4x4 Newbie

how is everyone i am working on a 73 k5 curious about putting a 6"lift and 36" tires any input,and also i would like to join the club thanks south monterey county 4x4

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

That's a nice combo... but I am a bit partial cuz I used to have that and when I get my axles and gears I'll be going back to it... just make sure you have the right gearing for it and if you plan to flex it up then they will clear.... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

If ya want in on the list then You need to send me your addy info for our club list only.. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif ..mike

4. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

For the technical ?? you are best to post in the Tech section for the year of your K5. That way thousands of folks will read it.
    As for the club...Welcome! Pls fill out your profile & send Nosmog73 your info and mark your calendar for June 28 to 30th in Hollister Hills for some camping and wheelin with tons of other cool folks!
    That should be a nice short drive for ya!
    later