Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

joke!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nc87k5, Jul 13, 2004.

1. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

The young bride approached her awaiting husband on their wedding night and demanded $20 for their first love making encounter. In his highly aroused state, he readily agreed. This scenario was repeated each time they made love for the next 30 years, him thinking it was a cute way for her to buy new clothes, etc.

Arriving home around noon one day, she found her husband in a very drunken state. Over the next few minutes she heard of the ravages of financial ruin caused by corporate down sizing and it's effects on a 50 year old executive.

Calmly, she handed him a bank book showing deposits and interest for 30 years totaling nearly $1 million dollars. Pointing across the parking lot, she gestured toward the local bank while handing him stock certificates worth nearly $2 million dollars and inf orming him that he was the largest stockholder in the bank. She told him that for 30 years she had charged him each time they had sex , and this was the result of her investments.

By now he was distraught and beating his head against the side of the car.

She asked him why the disappointment at such good news and he replied, "If I had known what you were doing, I would have given you all of my business! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

Men have no idea when to keep their mouth shut.

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I wish I could make that much money /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

4. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

That means they had sex 50,000 times in 30 years /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

(My math might not be so good at 12 am but I think its right /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif)

5. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

yea and its only about 4.5 times a day. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif that guy was lucky

6. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Plus all the times he phucked the mistress...this guy was a stallion!