Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

joke

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nc87k5, Jul 28, 2004.

1. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

Three surgeons were playing golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed. One of them said, "I'm the best surgeon in Mass.

A concert pianist lost 7 fingers in an accident. I reattached them and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of England!

"The next one said, "That's nothing. A young man lost both arms and legs in an accident.

I reattached them and 2 years later he won a gold medal in field events in the Olympics.

"The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs.

Several years ago a fellow who was high on pot and alcohol rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour.

All I had left to work with was the horse's ass and a large nose. Now John Kerry is running for president of the United States."

2. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif