Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Joke

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DavidB, Jul 17, 2006.

1. DavidB

DavidB 1/2 ton status

I think this is old, but it's good. K10ANDYKHAMANIC (my brother) told it to me. Maybe someone hasn't heard it.

Guy goes to IRS with his lawyer cuz he's being audited. IRS agent asks him why he lives so well, yet has no income. Guy says he makes his money gambling. IRS guys says "Prove it." So he bets him $2k he can bite his own eye. IRS agent takes the bet, guy pulls out his glass eye and bites it. IRS agent is ticked. Guy offers him another $2k bet to get his $ back: he can bite his other eye. IRS guy takes the bet, he pulls out his dentures and bites his other eye. IRS guy is relly ticked. So he says here, make ya a deal. I'll bet ya double or nothin' I can pee over the length of your desk into the trash can and not get a drop on your desk. The IRS guy thinks its impossible and wants his $ back so he takes it. Guy whips it out and pees ALL OVER the desk, and the IRS guy is so happy he doesn't care, but the lawyer get's all pissed off all of a sudden. IRS agent asks him what his problem is, and the lawyer says "He bet me $20k he could pee all over your desk and you'd be happy about it."

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester