Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Joke

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TX Mudder, Jan 5, 2003.

1. TX Mudder

TX Mudder 1/2 ton status

There were three babies in thier mother's womb. They were talking about what they wanted to be when they grew up.
    They asked the first baby what he wanted to be.
    "I want to be a plumber," the first baby said, "so I can get some of this water out of here."
    "That's a great idea," added the second baby. "I want to be an electrician so we can have some light in here."
    They all agreed that was a good idea too.
    "Well," the third baby said, "I want to be a hunter so I can kill that damn snake that keeps coming up here and spitting on us!"

-- Mike

2. Frankenstien

Frankenstien 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    funny thing with my wife being pregant i'm afraid my kid's head is going to look like a golf ball /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif