Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Journalism (joke)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigyellowjimmy, Jun 15, 2004.

1. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Two boys in Boston were playing basketball when one of them was attacked by a rabid Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy ripped a board off a near by fence, wedged it into the dog's collar and twisted it, breaking the dog's neck.

A newspaper reporter from the Boston Herald witnessed the incident and rushed over to interview the boy.. The reporter began entering data into his laptop,beginning with the headline: "Brave Young Celtics Fan Saves Friend From Jaws Of Vicious Animal."

"But I'm not a Celtics fan, "the little hero interjected.
    "Sorry,"replied the reporter. "But since we're in Boston, Mass, I just assumed you were." Hitting the delete key, the reporter began "John Kerry Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Dog Attack."

"But I'm not a Kerry fan either," the boy responds. The reporter says, "I assumed everybody in this state was either for the Celtics or Kerry or Kennedy. "What team or person do you like? "

"I'm a Houston Rockets fan and I really like George W.Bush" the boy says.

Hitting the delete key, the reporter begins again, "Arrogant Little Conservative Bastard Kills Beloved Family Pet.."

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

You know, I'm prolly what most of you would consider paranoid agnostic leftwing... but this IS funny, as even *I* am convinced the media is biased that way.

-- A

5. bigyellowjimmy

[ QUOTE ]
    You know, I'm prolly what most of you would consider paranoid agnostic leftwing... but this IS funny, as even *I* am convinced the media is biased that way.

-- A

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

It's not your fault, you're from Mexifornia. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not mexifornia its Comufornia

9. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Two boys in Boston were playing basketball when one of them was attacked by a rabid Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy ripped a board off a near by fence, wedged it into the dog's collar and twisted it, breaking the dog's neck.

A newspaper reporter from the Boston Herald witnessed the incident and rushed over to interview the boy.. The reporter began entering data into his laptop,beginning with the headline: "Brave Young Celtics Fan Saves Friend From Jaws Of Vicious Animal."

"But I'm not a Celtics fan, "the little hero interjected.
    "Sorry,"replied the reporter. "But since we're in Boston, Mass, I just assumed you were." Hitting the delete key, the reporter began "John Kerry Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Dog Attack."

"But I'm not a Kerry fan either," the boy responds. The reporter says, "I assumed everybody in this state was either for the Celtics or Kerry or Kennedy. "What team or person do you like? "

"I'm a Houston Rockets fan and I really like George W.Bush" the boy says.

Hitting the delete key, the reporter begins again, "Arrogant Little Conservative Bastard Kills Beloved Family Pet.."

[/ QUOTE ]freakin hilarious, I'll pass it along at the republican precinct meeting next week, I'm the chairman and both county and state delagate./forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. bigyellowjimmy

[ QUOTE ]
    freakin hilarious, I'll pass it along at the republican precinct meeting next week, I'm the chairman and both county and state delagate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not mexifornia its Comufornia

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, man, we're not the Golden State, we're the GRANOLA State.

What ain't fruits, is flakes and nuts.

-- A