Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

JOURNEYMAN!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Pure Insanity, Mar 30, 2001.

1. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

i just noticed im a journeyman.i just noticed yesterday i was a newbie!ive only been a member since 3-17!!!is it normal to move this fast,or do i need help???(yeah i do but it goes back further than comin here)j/k!!

PURE INSANITY
    86 blazer silverado 400 horse 350 w/vortec heads 38 x15.5 swampers (40 hawgs next)10 bolts(blah)w/4:88s coming soon,14 bolt.

2. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

I think it is safe to say that with the amount of time spent here by most of us.....WE ALL NEED HELP! ! ! ! LOL! ! ! We need a life or something.

[​IMG]<font color=purple>Wayne's Muddy Wife</font color=purple>[​IMG]
    <font color=purple>Donna</font color=purple>

3. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Congrats!!!

Mike [​IMG]
    See <font color=green>EMMETT</font color=green> -&gt; <A target="_blank" HREF=http://emmett.coloradok5.com>http://emmett.coloradok5.com</A>

"He who uses a winch...... Is tired of yankin!"

4. wfahlgren

wfahlgren 1/2 ton status

what is the ranking status? how many posts do you need to move up in names?

5. Pure Insanity

thanx yall!i love comin here.(obviously)id actually rather be out wheelin(sorry no offence)but i cant seem to get to work on my blazer to put it back together.its at my dads shop,locked up.hes a busy guy and gettin him to open the shop and disable the alarm is hard.at least ive got a place to store it/work on it,when i can.itll be done VERY soon tho,its almost done.prob 2 good days at it and id be drivin.whats sad is its been registered and insured for the last year and 4 months,while it sits.

PURE INSANITY
    86 blazer silverado 400 horse 350 w/vortec heads 38 x15.5 swampers (40 hawgs next)10 bolts(blah)w/4:88s coming soon,14 bolt.

6. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Someone had it posted somewhere.

IF memory serves me correctly I think it is:

0 - stranger
    25 - newbie
    75 member
    100 journeyman
    200 enthusiasts
    400 addict
    800 oldhand
    1200 veteran
    1600 pooh bah
    2500 Carpul tunnel

I missed a few but ya get the jist.

Mike [​IMG]
    See <font color=green>EMMETT</font color=green> -&gt; <A target="_blank" HREF=http://emmett.coloradok5.com>http://emmett.coloradok5.com</A>

"He who uses a winch...... Is tired of yankin!"<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Emmettology 101 on 03/31/01 10:59 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

7. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

At least the Blazer (and you) are staying dry the normal way. LOL! ! ! You could always be like my hubby and back it up on to the porch steps. LOL! ! ! If you haven't seen the pictures yet, look at the post that says "Look what I found". I think they are pretty unique (sp) pictures.

[​IMG]<font color=purple>Wayne's Muddy Wife</font color=purple>[​IMG]
    <font color=purple>Donna</font color=purple>

8. Pure Insanity

i seen em.and quite proud of him too.i dont think mine would fit tho,too tall too wide.i have been known to pull up onto the "awning"in front of the grocery store when its raining.that was my cherokee tho.what a spectacle(sp)7ft plus lime green on 40s,(my wife was REAL proud of that)hehehe.i miss the beast.the blazer may be" beast 2,the sequel".LOLor more likely"frayed ends of sanity",after the mettalica song.pure insanity was the name of another local blazer on 44s.its long gone now,and the name was technically mine 1st from back in the 80s his was mid 90s, but it dont seem right.itll prob be frayed ends.it kinda works w/ my screen name here too.ive gotta get some pics developed to post.thanx emmet for the status explaination.

PURE INSANITY

9. steve85fla

steve85fla Registered Member

I've been lurking here for two years, my blazer is getting 4:56 r&p in the front along with a spool. I run 35" general mud grabbers.

great site!

10. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I've always had sorta mixed feelings since I was labelled as a "Member".........hehehe

I'm at 10th and Plum....10 miles from nowhere, and Plum out in the sticks....Stuck?...Hell no..I still got some gas left..

11. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Hey Emmet . . . It's 700 old-hand (i would know i just got there, haha)

- SlyDog