Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

JR kicked a broncos butt,with a handicap.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Jun 19, 2005.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i finnally got her offroad, we went to a place not far from the house.the whole time i was there i heard fag jokes and more about JR.when we got there i KICKED THIER ASS.my handicap was the Tcase mount was broke.it was dry and real bumpy so that came back to haunt me.we got to a ditch about 12 foot deep and the ford went first,he didn't make it. :laugh: then it was my turn, the ditch is probably 30 foot of sloppy mud then a 8 foot drive up a wall of dry dirt.AND I MEAN WALL,i thought for sure i was done but JR bounced about 10 times and went right up the hill. :woot: :woot: :woot: man i wish i had a camera.next time.the bronco never did make it. it has a 460, and 35.s and it sucks. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

2. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

See... never buy a ford. Chevy's just plain own. How did you make it with that Xfercase like that?!?! That's some props to the driver :waytogo:

3. boggerless

it was tough ,the t case was banging on the floor board and acting all crazy.but i took everyone out there so i had to do it.i was glad it didn't break in half like it did before. i jumped a snow hill at work 12 years ago, it was all funny HA HA untill i went to put it into 2 wheel high and i couldn.t find the lever. :confused: it was all bad. :laugh: anyway it happened yesterday.but i still beat the ford. :laugh: :laugh:

4. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

you better get that mount fixed before this weekend.

oh yea,

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS :grin:

5. boggerless

it was a last idea thing,TJ. :) so of course i didn.t bring the camera.it was fun though after hearing crap for two hours, gobble gobble gobble cuz my steering belt was loose, and the old roof vent i used to keep the mud off the sending unit,and the 5 gallon jugs of water cuz i don't have the wipers on yet.BUT he didn't make it through crap and i had to pull him out.they went home with their tale between their legs after my junk walked trough everthing. HA HA :laugh: