Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

JR on the road

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, May 8, 2005.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

man i forgot how bad 36's shake :rotfl: :rotfl: but it was sweet. i had two cops follow me but it turned out cool. :D

2. boggerless

come on boys. after 4 years give me a hell yea. i drove in traffic i tell ya!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

3. adamforsythe

adamforsythe 1/2 ton status

HELL YEA................................WE NEED PHOTOS
    Thanks
    Adam

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

How old os your boy man??? I have one thats 2,, im wondering if it gets cooler as they get older, or harder, or what,,,,,, i cant wait till hes old enough to come and chill with me and stuff. :)

5. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Speaking as a father of 5 + 2 steps "Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids". Seriously, you will HATE the music they listen to, disagree with the way they dress and worry about them whenever they are out of your sight. By the time they are teens, you won't know whether to lock them in their rooms, or hug them. Kids are great, being the adult sucks.

6. boggerless

he's four JACOB. and funny , his mom gets mad at me for laughing at some of the stuff he says and does. hes deffinetly inti trucks now.when we drive any where he knows a jeep from a blazer from a sub,etc.he calls JR the paint truck cuz he helped me paint it. :D 2 years ago before i had the timeing right it backfired so loud he started crying.after that everytime i opened the door he would cover his ears and run. :laugh: he loves riding in it but still isn't to sure when im messing with it.