Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Judge Jim Gray will make you think...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Greenblazer-AZ, Jul 27, 2002.

1. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

...If you bother to watch the entire 42 minute "Real Player" video.

Real Player is required and available here for free:

http://www.real.com

If you already have a "Real Player" click here:

http://www.pot-tv.net/ram/pottvshowse1422.ram

<font color="blue">If you get an "Illegal operation" message close out then click again it should work. </font color>

Since I can not think of a nicer way to put this I'll be blunt. If you are not willing to watch the entire 42 minute program so that you get the whole story, then your comments will be useless and un-welcome. For those too impatient to watch the whole video please note that this currently sitting Judge(meaning that he still is a Judge with a job) does NOT condone drug use. If you do watch this, that fact will be revealed within the video. Even those opposed to drugs may find this video very informative, and credible.

<font color="red">I have received private messages asking me to continue posting on this non 4x4 topic, this is after all the Non 4x4 Forum, so your attempts to convince me that this forum is not the place for this will not work. </font color>

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Give it up already. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've been waiting for y'all to make a comeback. It's been awhile.

Also, I'll go ahead and make a comment or two w/o watching said video, since I'm old school K5 style and still operate on a dial-up and I've got grass to mow and a wife to nag me I don't have the time or energy to watch something about the govmint conspriring about this that and the other.

HANG 'EM ALL!!!!!!!!

4. thatK30guy

Ditto, Bubba! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    If you get an "Illegal operation"[...]

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that ironic? it's hard-coded into your computer now... Now that is an elaborate conpiracy, lol...

6. Derf00

Derf00 1/2 ton status

Okay, here is a usless comment...... Who gives a rats a$$??

7. Greenblazer-AZ

In reply to:

Okay, here is a usless comment...... Who gives a rats a$$??

I would think that any American who gives a rat's a$$ about Freedom might.

Apparently you people don't get it. There are people on this forum that are interested in this. This post was for them. It was not an invitation for you to play your childish closed minded USLESS rude bash game. So take the hint and but out! It doesn't make sense to wast your time writing disrespectful replies just for the sake of being an a$$hole. We all have opinions, and just because our opinions may differ doesn't mean that we have to act like a bunch of immature brats towards each other. You seem to forget that we do have several things in common that would bring us together here. Many people have written about what a great place this site is to hang out on, and how nice and helpful everyone is. Don't spoil that reputation by flaming people that have different views than you. That's what that PIE-RAT board is famous for, so if you wan't to play that way go there and play with them.

8. thatK30guy

Apparently you people don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Boy, you sure are one to talk! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BAL

10. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

You claim that fellow members PM you on a regular basis and encourage you to keep voicing your opinions. How come they don't have the balls to stand up in public and support you in one of your posts??? Maybe because in reality you've only gotten one or two PMs of support?

Do us all a favor and don't renew your membership when the time comes if all you're ever going to do at CK5 is use the off-topic board to spread your hippie garbage. WHy don't you try helping someone with a Blazer problem for a change? /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

11. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

I havnt watched the video simply because i dont have forty two minutes right now but i will coment on other issues.How can someone tell anyone to leave this site over their opinions??Im sure steve would be real happy to heare that people are being chased away from his site, which he would like to make money off of.Its wrong.If he wants to voice his opinion kool, but no one has to reply if they dont want to.Its not like it doesnt say post by greenblazer on the side.Instead of thinking, oh i dont like his opinions and veiws i wont read you guys say oh time for some more pot head bashing.i just think it sucks because how are we supposed to go on k5 trips if you cant get along??

12. Can Can

I'm sure people's reactions would be different if the dude ever spent some time trying to help other members with their trucks. All GreenBlazer ever talks about is legalizing pot. If that is his biggest concern he should go somewhere else. In the beginning I enjoyed the debates his post caused, but lately his "Pot-smoking = Freedom" attitude has become a little heavy-handed.

Remember, this is a K5 board first and foremost. I enjoy off-topic stuff just as much as the next guy but I've had it up to here with GreenBlazer pushing the drug thing all the time. I'm sure lots of other folks agree.

13. Greenblazer-AZ

Hey Potato76,
    Thank you for making that point. I remember that you don't necessarily agree with my views on the drug war subject, but just because we don't agree doesn't mean we can't get along here or on the trail.

Allan Greeblazer.

14. Greenblazer-AZ

Hey Paul,
    I think you are missing the point. My opinion is that the war on drugs is a counterproductive fraud that is about eliminating freedom<font color="red">(War On Drugs = Take Away Freedom From Everyone. Not "Pot smoking = Freedom" as you put it.)</font color>. In my years of studying this issue I have found overwhelming evidence to back up that claim. For those of us that care about freedom this information is important. I'm just passing it along to those that care about freedom, and hopefully some others will take notice and realize the truth about the war on drugs.

To your claims that I don't contribute on the 4x4 related topic, maybe you should look at the bottom of my profile where it says "Show all users posts". There you can see my contributions to the K5 topic. I am by no means an expert, but I have on many occaisions replied to those with questions, and I have written about my personal experiences with my K5 that I thought would be helpful. I have also recently made several mods to my rig that once I am able to test them on the trail I will be reporting my findings.

This non 4x4 forum is for off topic subjects. I personally think certain subjects written about here are to me personally distastful, but I don't go bashing people just because I disagree with their views. If you don't like my drug war topics then don't read them. I have on many occasions invited those that don't like my views on this topic to not bother reading or replying to them. I'm not opposed to honest debate, but real debate can only happen if you hear and know what the person you are debating with is saying. Bashing and personal insults are not debate, they're just plain rude, and in my opinion not appropriate for this website.

Allan Greenblazer

15. Greenblazer-AZ

In reply to:
    You claim that fellow members PM you on a regular basis and encourage you to keep voicing your opinions. How come they don't have the balls to stand up in public and support you in one of your posts??? Maybe because in reality you've only gotten one or two PMs of support?

Maybe because they don't wan't to put up with the bashing that I've had to deal with. I can't say that I blame them for that.

16. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Maybe someone should ask Steve if he wants the off topic forum to be used as a forum for someone to post about the legalization of drugs (or maybe just one particular drug) in America? After all it is his site and maybe he'd like to know and be the one to make the say? This board is privately owned by Steve so technically if he wanted too he could tell him to stop (or anyone for that matter on any subject) and you'd have too because like I said it's a privately owned board. Just like I have the right to say hey don't say something in my home he has the right to say don't say that here.

17. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

Allan, thanks for sharing the video. I hadn't seen it before. He has some good credentials with JAG and his prosecutorial experience. I like his focus on harm reduction. The point he brought up about kids and work ethic was one I hadn't thought of before but makes alot of sense. That promise he made at the end to refund any purchaser of his book who didn't agree with his position after reading it was impressive. Here's a link to the website he mentions in the video http://www.judgejimgray.com/

I found these two links a few days ago and thought they might interest some people.
    http://www.gay.com/news/article.html?2002/07/25/4 [Skip this one if gay people offend you] It is an article discussing a possible plan by the city of San Francisco to grow its own medical marijuana for patients.
    http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=13578 This article about Americans who are fleeing to Canada to seek political asylum because they're prosecuted here for growing or using medical marijuana.

EditFor: Added the below links I ran across today. Seems like I don't hear anything about any of this stuff and then it all pops up at once.

http://www.yankton.net/ns-search/stories/072602/new_20020726035.shtml?NS-search-set=/3d450/aaaa230094505fc&amp;NS-doc-offset=2&amp;
    An article about using dogs to search elementary school kids as young as six for drugs while in class.
    More on the same story here: http://commondreams.org/headlines02/0726-05.htm

18. Can Can

Or maybe they realize that it's somewhat self-destructive to publicly support illegal activities...... /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

to play your childish closed minded USLESS rude bash game.

[/ QUOTE ]
    And that's the only rebuttal a bleeding heart liberal can come up with when their arguments get shot down. Are you a wolf in sheep's clothing? Furthermore, why should we all just lay down and let drugs get legalized? Hey, all right folks, cranksters running around aimlessly doing their thing, everyone smelling like burning a** crack and people walking around in a haze looking at the quadcolor leaves. WOOHOO!!!!!!!! I'm all for it.

20. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

The problem is, is that all of you legalization advocates end up sounding the same, we have heard it all many times before and we are tired of hearing it more. I do know several heavy users, and its kind of funny because they all walk, talk, and behave in the exact same way, they have all adopted the stoner voice, they just sit, eat, sleep and smoke pot. Every now and then one of them might get enough energy and talk about getting a car, or better yet a bigger bong. Its kind of pathetic. James, Ryan, and Ben are all the same person, just split between three bodies. Legalization advocates say that pot has no permanent affects, that is an obvious and blatant lie.
    I'm am tired of you accusing those of us who don't want it legalized as closed minded, or holding back progress. Extreme liberals like to call themselves "progressives", so did Iosef Stalin. Legalization advocates tend to be quite liberal, do you really want to be lumped in with the likes of Stalin, Marx, or Lenin, or worse yet Sun Tzu?
    Those three guys I named above were my friends in grade school, now they are just a waste of skin. We are approaching our tenth High School reunion and they are still living with their parents, jobless, carless, and wasting away their time playing paystation games.
    I don't even know why I wrote all this down, maybe its just to get you to shut up, we won't ever see your point of view from where we are, because to do so would mean lowering ourselves from where we stand. Why don't you join us instead, sober.
    I do agree with a lot of the arguements that our current war on drugs is failing, it is. We need to change our policies on how we interdict drug shipments:
    1. Shoot down planes hauling drugs.
    2. Inspection of all non-US flag boats in our waters, and scuttling of said boats if caught with any illegal substance.
    3. Execution of all peoples caught hauling drugs across our borders.
    4. Militarization of the Mexican and Canadian Borders (How do you think the latest meth runners are getting in? How do you think the latest batch of terrorists are getting in? The Canadian government refuses to talk about it to the point of hushing the media.)
    5. Inspection of all commercial vehicles crossing the borders, destruction of the vehicle, and well you see the rest.
    6. Invasion of foriegn countries, and detention of known drug bosses.
    7. Non-mandatory prison sentences, just a 3 strikes law for all users and dealers, and none of this life crap.

You can tell that my views are possibly as extreme as yours, just the exact opposite.