Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Juice

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bobalob, Oct 9, 2005.

1. bobalob

bobalob 1/2 ton status

I really like grapefruit juice and cranberry juice and since cran has been mixed with every other fruit I think the time has come for some super pucker factor cranberry grapefruit juice. I have the day off so I think that mixing some up will be my project for the day. :laugh: I'm thinking a 70% grape to 30%cran?

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

add some crushed ice and throw it all in the blender, I use cranberry and a bit of orange juice and whatever frozen fruit I can find in the freezer, keeps me from drinking alcohol all week...:D

3. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I had my current favorite just a bit ago. Frozen strawberries, apple juice, tablespoon of Splenda/sugar and three drops of real vanilla extract. Liquefy speed in the blender...............sweet!!! :D

4. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Cran-jism...

Ocean Spray factory is 5 miles away from me!..they have about any mix of juices you can name available--Cran-Grape,Cran-Apple,Cran-Blueberry,etc..not sure about Cran-Grapefruit,but I wouldn't doubt if they do make it!.. :rolleyes: .. I guess you could make your own easy enough..My favorite is Cran-VODKA!!.. :D :crazy:

5. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

trying mixing 1/2 grape juice and 1/2 orange juice ...it taste great

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Don't drink grapefruit juice

7. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

I love my ass some good cr-apple juice. Grapefruit makes me nauseous, if I can get any through my puckered lips.

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

booo :eek1:

9. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Go piss rocks then

10. tiger9297

tiger9297 1/2 ton status

Supposedly cranberry juice will flush your kidneys so you don't piss rocks. :D

11. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

medical miracles.....

Supposedly cranberry juice has been proven to help cure urinary tract infections too...I probably should drink more of it,seeing I'm living in cranberry country,and Ocean Spray is so close by..there are cranberry bogs only a few miles down the road from me.. :D ..

I was helping to build "cranberry buggies" for the growers about ten years ago when things were booming in the cranberry world around here...--we'd take a ford bronco II and put a two cylinder onan engine on the chassis instead of the Ford motor (or other similar 4wd "mini" truck) and hook up a sander bed,hydralically driven by a pump off the motor,to spread sand on the icy bogs during the winter when they froze over--.

They looked like "truggy's" with a sander on the back..no body,just a seat,steering wheel,and pedals on a bare chassis for the most part..its a suck job driving them--spreading sand on a frozen bog when its 15 degrees out at 20 mph,you get frostbite pretty easy if you don't dress right..and you pray you dont break thru the ice!--all the hydraulic fliud had to be "food grade" in case it ever got into the bogs!

I guess the sand is needed to help the vines grow right..Wisconsin took over as the #1 producer of cranberries shortly after that--now all the growers here are hurting--many are selling off the land and bogs to developers,and thousands of homes are being built.. :mad: :doah: ..not what I like to see at all..too many yuppies live here already.. :(