Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

july 4th trip

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sledheadak, Jul 17, 2006.

1. sledheadak

sledheadak 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

we spent a week wheeling in the eureka area-mile 120 on the glenn hyway we did 240 miles of wheeling.here some pics and a link to more.i had my nissan patrol on that trip. it is spring over with 36" tsls,the bronco is on 38" tsls and the tj is on 35 bfg muds .would of took the jimmy but the tranny is still broke lol. too lazy to fix it right now. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 17, 2006
  2. desertrat67

desertrat67 Hawk Driver

Very nice. It has been 24 years since my last trip to AK. I might have to request to be stationed there for my next overseas tour(ya AK is considered overseas to Uncle Sam).

3. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Ballz-o-steel to cross that river!! I have seen too many videos of lost vehicles in scenery identical to that.

4. sledheadak

sledheadak 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

lol we crossed deeper than that spot.cody-tj owner- floated a c ouple time crossing heres a pic of one of them and that isnt even the deepest crossing one spot the bronco had water over the white lights on the front of it.the tj and i both had water over the hood. heres a link to more of them [​IMG] http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m1/sledheadak/?sc=1&multi=1&addtype=local&media=image

Last edited: Jul 17, 2006
  5. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

nice pictures, thanks for sharing, I love seeing offroading in nature