Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

*** JUNE 1ST **** I need your pics for the "GIRLS OF CK5" CALENDAR

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Can Can, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

*** JUNE 1ST **** I need your pics for the \"GIRLS OF CK5\" CALENDAR

Well, brothers, it's June 1st. Kim and I are now taking submissions for the "Girls of CK5" calendar. We only have 11 spots to fill and the deadline for pics is August 31st. If you are interested in submitting a pic for consideration and need more info PM me or email me at unan@telus.net

Get out your cameras and get those pics in, lads!!! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Re: It\'s AWN, brother!!! I need your pics for the \"GIRLS OF CK5\" CALENDAR

Horay /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

3. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

I was wondering if you could put a pick of my old lady in for me....let me know what you think?
    [​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

What a looker /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 1/2 ton status

soo uuhhhh stallion is that lovely lady seeing anyone by anychance??? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif haha kiddin, whens this gonna be out and where can i buy one???

6. Can Can

The calendars will be ready for delivery by Mid-November. Steve will be setting up an order page on the "Off-Camber" page of CK5. Pretty simple, eh? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. stallion85

All jokes aside i am looking forward to the calender. Do you think my wife would get mad if I asked the 17 yr old girl 2 houses down to pose on my K5?

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    All jokes aside i am looking forward to the calender. Do you think my wife would get mad if I asked the 17 yr old girl 2 houses down to pose on my K5?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, just say you mistaken her for your wife /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe...she can pose with your wife /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

10. stallion85

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif. she might not, but the girls father might not like it even more /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

12. Can Can

[ QUOTE ]
    All jokes aside

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Does anybody have any SERIOUS questions about submitting a pic? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

13. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is she hot? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

14. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

[quote
    Does anybody have any SERIOUS questions about submitting a pic? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Is she hot?? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

15. Can Can

Fockers....... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Fockers....... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You talk smack but our questions haven't been answered.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

17. nstarry

nstarry 1/2 ton status

Re: *** JUNE 1ST **** I need your pics for the \"GIRLS OF CK5\" CALENDAR

is there any specific size the pics need to be ??

18. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    is there any specific size the pics need to be ??

[/ QUOTE ]

C or D...or DD

19. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting

I'm working on it. Got my wife to pose in Moab last weekend /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.
    I might be able to do a mother/daughter shot for it /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif. Will see.
    I'm going to check out the pictures tonight to see how they came out. [​IMG]

20. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

P . M . S E N T ! ! ! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif