Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

junkyard score.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uao85, Sep 30, 2004.

1. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

I havent been in College Station long, but I think I just got an awesome deal at a junkyard the other day. I score 2 auxilary oil coolers(1 for my tranny) and a B&M remote oil filter kit, along with some grade 8 bolts a wrench and a few beers for 20 bucks. I checked out the local speed shop, and they flipped when I told them what I got it for. That is probably the first junkyard score that I have had. wow I am in such a good mood now its rediculous. Well anyone else have any good scores lately????

Remington

2. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

A month or two ago I scored a ford HP D60 for like $108. Now I'm gonna trade it for a Dodge D60!

3. wasted wages

wasted wages 3/4 ton status

205 case bolted to a T-400 that the trans case was broken in a wreck.Dude said if I unbolted it I could have it for 50 bucks.

32 spline 205 and T-400 adaptor plate now reside in my shop as a spare. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

Freebie 210 York.

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

we scrap stuff like this all the time on vehicles we haul to shredder, we took in two ford trucks with 60's this week alone, billions of oil and trans coolers, 435, 465, 420 trannies, cases, whole trucks,

i could be keeping parts for free, but im tired of wrenching anymore, sick of it, so everything goes to shredder everytime, plus everytime i save anything i know that is a good find, it ends up sitting and sitting and am unable to find anyone who wants any of it and it ends up taken to scrap anyways, so ive quit removing parts from any vehicles we haul in, its just pointless to even try these days, everyone begs for parts and then when i go to the trouble of unbolting any then no one wants them, so i gave up trying a couple years ago

good luck