Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

just a few ideas about ebay

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sweetk30, Dec 21, 2006.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

:angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

those little crap heads can kiss my smiles butts. i had a item for sale and it was within the last 24 hrs of the sale with over 400 dollors on it. thay dumped it cause i listed it with there socalled spamming listing crap. well i am so frigin tired of them. i have complained about this for years and thay say sorry we do our best and just report them. i have 100ds of times and thay never get removed. and those have 3-5 spam words in them. i had 1.

if you ever sat there and read all the rules and banned stuff for there site you would be there for a week before you ever got started listing. :screwy:

well i hope i made there holidays as i sent them back a nice :angry1: email responce.

so from now on thay can kiss my butt. :pimp1:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2006
  2. kgillyk5

kgillyk5 1/2 ton status

:haha: New word.........................I like it.

craigslist is the way to go.;)

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

What was your keyword?

I hate ads that have search keywords. Like "1998 Chevy Blazer Not Ford Bronco". That sh!+ just clutters up my searches. If I wanted a Blazer I wouldn't be doing a search for a Bronco.

4. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

I am the only one who doesn't understand this?

You listed it with their spamming crap?

I've sold about 100 things on eBay in the past several years, I've never had a problem.

Craigslist is ok for certain things, but it's too local, the searches are a bitch 'cause you have to jump around yourself from location to location, and I can never seem to find anything I want.

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

6. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

this was the title ( whelen stobe light siren like new old stock )

thay didnt like the words ( like new) . well if its not 100% perfectly new and still new old stock with some small storage blemishes and a missing part then it would be like new.

and yes i hate the major spaming of blazer not bronco or ramcharger stuff. thats just a a$$ hat listing his crap.

also there is those that do dana 60 not 44 30 70 . those are just the same as the blazer/bronco/ramcharger listing junk.

there is a guy i reported for a blaten violation of fees listing. he listed a part for .05 cents starting. but in the discription he said it will be 100.00 plus the total of the auction ending price. so if it sells for 55.00 it will be 155.00. this is 100% against the rules. and he is so stupid as the part he is listing only sells to the public for 129.99 every day in stock at 90% of the brands selling stores. he is going to not get a dime for it or piss someone off.

so in short ebay is so stupid at times.