Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just a little feedback

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by readymix, Nov 24, 2004.

1. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

I recieved my front greasable bushings and bolt in steering brace. Have the bushings installed but i have not gotten around to the brace yet. Just to let everyone know that the pictures on the web of the bolt in brace do not do it any justice at all. It is very well constructed and much beefier than you would think. I was shocked at the sheer size and the quality of it. Customer service was also outstanding and they were always willing to take time out of thier busy days to answer my questions. More than a few times i had them on the phone for over 20 min. So if you called and got a busy signal it was my fault /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Today i bought a rear 2.5" shackle flip, Greasable bushings for the rear of the truck and a U-Bolt flip kit for the 14FF. I can't wait to get all my stuff and i will definatly spend more maney at ORD! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif