Well I think motor wise im going to run what she brung for now, at least till it gets weak or blows. The panels are blending in ok on the driver's side.. the passanger is going ok. I found out y I didn' have any lights at all in the back.. the metal that the ground was once hooked to was completely gone.. Oops.. so i gotta do some fab work for taillights, starting to wonder why i bought such a rusty one to start with, probably b/c the plan was to buy new sides, floor etc. but funding and time stopped that. anyways. I will post pics of the girl tonight. Blaze On ----- into the $$$ pit! Dang these things can cost ya alot!