Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just a post to show my appreciation

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BranndonC, Nov 16, 2003.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

a big /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif to tori89k5. I was driving past pismo beach today with my fiance and puppy, and decided to drive down the beach to take pics of the trucks and let the puppy play on the beach... well i got STUCK. So i called tori because i know he lives close. Anyway at first he said he was busy, till i identified my self as branndon "from CK5" then he's all "Ohhh Hey whats up!?" so i explained my situation and he said he'd leave soon, and call me when he left... well the white truck showed up and after about 10 minutes they got me out. So i called him back to say thanks and offer to take him to lunch as a thanks. He said he had to run with his bud. But just a post to say Thanks tori for being willing to drop his plans to rush to the aid of a CK5 member. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

what other 4x4 group would drop anything to help another member like that? CK5 ROCKS!

Oh yeah, we snapped my tow strap 3 times /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

is that a 2wd blazer? time for a new trans, a tcase and a SAS eh? lol cool deal...just another reason why the ck5 brotherhood rocks! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

yeah its a 2wd 99 tahoe... bald tires almost! i knew we'd get stuck, i just didnt know when /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Where's the blazer?

5. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

home.. steering still lose, and we just got back from morro bay / cambria area from the weekend