Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just a thanks out to Stephen

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by Okiemuddog, Jan 12, 2004.

1. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Hey Stephen, UPS dropped my zero-rates today. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif This is the first time I have ordered through you and I must say the quality is outstanding /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif. I dont' want to make this one of those blah,blah,blah posts, so in short.

Thanks, great product, and I will be doing business with you again soon /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

Krennen

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Always good to hear we're doing it right, usually the comments you hear the most are when you screw up.

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif i got a bone to pick then /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif you screwed up on my lift order back in early december... How you might ask.... you shipped 2 sets of springs /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif lol i kinda didnt think it was an early x-mas present, so i called you guys up and sent them back. All in all great service and great products every time i've ordered there.

4. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

My thanks goes to you guys too..
    I just last week got my body lift and new mounts,and both steering braces... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Thanks again guys /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Hardcore

Hardcore 1/2 ton status

My fiance ordered my shackle flip the other day (got it in friday /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif ) She was a little nervous about orderiing parts for my truck but said the service was great /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Keep up the good work /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

6. Stephen

That's one thing that's easy enough to deal with, someone that just says first off they don't know at all what they're doing but they need to order a part. It's like us shopping in Victoria's Secret, as long as you know the year, make and model and the dimensions, someone will help you get the right stuff.

Victoria's Secret for trucks? I think I like that....

7. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Victoria's Secret for trucks? I think I like that....

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats one hell of an analogy! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Kris

8. or2play

or2play 1/2 ton status

I got throught out some thanks as well. Got my crossover kit yesterday. Seeing it in person, I was pretty impressed. Great looking product. If fact, I got in a bit of trouble with the wife when I refered to the steering arm as "sexy."

9. Stephen

Sounds like you might need to get together with Zakk, he had a short fling with his Doubler kit before he installed it. Still no word on why Rita's sticking around....

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. or2play

or2play 1/2 ton status

Ya, mine gave me that look and complained how I haven't called her sexy in a while. Quick thinking, I told her there isn't words that can describe her. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. B_to_C

B_to_C 1/2 ton status Author

Just thought i'de throw out my "Thanks Stephen!"

-Got my body mounts and 1" body lift a day before i was expecting them. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    -And great customer service too, haha. Denise called me up right before she shipped the box to say my credit card was declined. turns out i was $4 over my limit! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifoh well, i just gave her my master card # and all was good.

12. moneypit

moneypit 1/2 ton status

Let's not forget the rest of the "Staff" that help make it all happen! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif As a matter of fact buy yourselves a beer on ORD /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. Stephen

[homer voice]

Hmmmm, Beeeer

[homer voice off]

14. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I have no idea why I am correcting you on the proper use of HTML format but it should be:

<homer voice>
    Hmmmm, Beeeer
    </homer voice>

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif