Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just a thought/rant

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TXsizeK5, Jun 16, 2003.

1. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Focking old people...a old man in a 2003 or 2004 cadillac cut me off (in my truck) while I was going into the turn right curve from staples to saratoga going 5 mph crossing the solid white line, entering very late into the turn only lane, I almost angled T-boned them. I shoulda hit their ass, but it gets worse...they STOP at the YIELD sign, on a green light, mind you, and proceed to accelerate into the right line at about 5 mph per minute! These guys should be BANNED from the road. They should be wearing plad pants playing golf anyway. Take a bus or something, you old bastards! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Disclaimer: I dont care if you want to now flame teenagers and their "dangerous driving" or whatever but I've got a rant saved for them later....

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

why hold back? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif tell us what you really think /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Rapid City, SD. is kinda like a retirement town in a way. Lots of older people living around here. I know what you're talking about with the way most of them drive. But too make it worse, we get tourist galore around here also. Basicly, from 6am till about 2pm is the gerriactic drivers, and durring tourist season, it's morons not knowing where they're going doing all kinds of stupid sh*t. I try too stay home till after most old nondriving barely moving fawks are off the road, and avoid the main streets becouse of all the damn tourists !!!!! Besides, I really don't need too be out and about unless I'm going up in the hills to the shooting range, and even then, I try too stick to the back roads/trails.

4. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gifPersonally I think that once a person hits 65 they should have to retake the driving part of the road test at least every few years. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif They still just give an eye exam to determine that they can still see, but lets ignore that their minds are going and they forget HOW to drive...that makes sense. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

5. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Yea i definately agree with retesting. They're physically deterirorating so it impares their driving...either that, or they're just thinking "im old... who cares if i go slow, get in a wreck, die? I got life insurance and social security."

6. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    get in a wreck, die? I got life insurance and social security."

[/ QUOTE ]
    This is the exact reason I'm gonna drive like a scalded ape when I'm old! Every where I go, the hammer will be down! Driving something like this: [​IMG] Stop signs? Cram 'em up yer ass! Traffic lights? [naughty word] 'em! Who the hell cares since your older than my grandpa's buckskin rubber and your wrinkly ass is headin' fer the gates of hell anyways! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

7. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

lol Man that's great. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif