Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

just bought a 92 fullsize blazer...

Discussion in '1992-Present Chevy & GMC models' started by yunit, Feb 16, 2003.

1. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

looking for sites related to the 92-94 fullsize blazer. also, does anyone have the translations for the codes in the glove box? [​IMG]

I will be ditching the gay pin striping very shortly.

2. hoppy

hoppy Registered Member

what size tires and rims are those? looks good for a 92'. i have a 94'. love it. how many miles on it?

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

4. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

The owner was a retard and just got new front tires on the truck, but he got the 265/75/16's and did not realize that the rears were 305/70/16's, so now i need to buy 2 new rears before i can use the 4wd. it has american racing baja's. 109,000 and runs like new.

5. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Nice place to start.Play anyway,just find some mud or loose ground.Swap the fronts to rear and it will make front pull little harder than rear.Long as you're not on hard packed surface it won't hurt. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. hoppy

hoppy Registered Member

ive got 265 dunlops on mine. got it with some 255 firestones. mileage is good. like i said i have a 94' and i just flipped 88,000 today. its not my everyday driver so i get to keep unneeded miles of her. the only upgrades i have are: all knew stereo(everything came out) all pioneer stuff put back in. husky floor mats all around including way back.
    i highly reccomend!!! got air charger K&N filter kit. and have a dynomax exaust that needs replacing came with truck. pipe has a few holes but id get another sounds awesome. mine is black with grey interior. its the silverado.....i dont know if they made differant models? anyway, nice find youll love it especially on those long trips.....the seats are the most comfortable ive sat in for long periods of time.

7. bigred350

bigred350 Registered Member

hell yea 2drs are the best!!! mines at 95 with 127,000 miles. runs like day 1!!!

8. hoppy

hoppy Registered Member

yah....its to bad they stopped making two doors. im glad i found the truck i did when i did. wasnt on the lot for two days before i picked it up. was owned buy an old guy. what kind of grill guard is that on your truck? looks nice. you have any problems with your 4 wheel drive? i did and all the harnesses and actuators needed replacing i guess they have updated ones. it kicks it super quick no pause at all.
    had to get new radiator about a month ago because of a hole. but other then that, just the usual maintenance. nice trucks blazers/tahoes id buy another......2 door that is.

9. 95 Silverado

95 Silverado 1/2 ton status

10. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Great looking truck! I love my 2-door Yukon. I have a 92 also. I searched everywhere and finally found it. I even don't mind the work I've had to put into it. Have fun with that truck, you'll love it! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Very nice! I've been looking for one myself for daily driving, those puppies are sweet!