Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just can't wait!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ben427, Oct 31, 2003.

1. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

Just can\'t wait!

All I can say is I am giddy like a schoolgirl with anticipation. I just ordered my 6 inch tuff country HD springs, hysteer and crossover steering,frame repair and bracing kits, shackle flip and zero rate kit form ORD, and man, i just cant wait to get it! I cant wait to get my truck on the road with the 454 and springs that will actually flex, gonna use F150 springs in the back with the flip and with any luck, itll clear my 42s alright whe i get them in the spring, i may have to copy yunits ultra cool trimming. But anywho, now that im finished wasting this space, you can all go back to your regularly scheduled forums /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Oh and my 770 truck aven=ger just came in today to! yeahaa!

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Re: Just can\'t wait!

the truck avenger is getting some mixed reviews over at pirate.. make sure n let us all know how it works for ya. BTW, how much did it cost ya?

j

3. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

Ifn it doesnt work out ill get an edelbrock q jet. I paid $549 cnd so about 375 US. Its gotta be better than some of the other carbs out there for wheeling. Ill keep yall updated /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 88jimmy4x4

88jimmy4x4 1/2 ton status

I know how you feel, I am installing my 6" lift tomorrow with 36's.....I can hardly wait /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif