Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just feel like chattin

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Oct 6, 2003.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

So our puppy had his first training lesson last friday. we learned: come, down, and dominance traning.

My truck finally drives, but i need to get it smogged /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif damn CA

I had a chance to go to MOAB but didnt know till it was too late, i got a call monday from Ducttape114 saying his co-pilot bailed and wanted me to go, but i just got the puppy and got the message to late to go.

Bucks kick @ss!

Our puppy is not potty trained so i have to take him out every 2-3 hours and he wets his kennel over night /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I have yet to test my flex with the 37's and 4 inch lift.. i dont know where to do it.

I run my own server for the game Medal Of Honor. And i make modifications for it. People like my server so much, that i have actaully gotten over $100 in donations to keep it running. www.branndonandbrianne.com/blazinmohaa

Hmmm... thats all for now /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    I have yet to test my flex with the 37's and 4 inch lift.. i dont know where to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Find a store with a loading ramp. Bring a camera for me. I am tossing around the 37 and 4" idea /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

will do /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif